Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Fathers Day Dad

Happy Father's Day to all the dads in blogland!! This is Emma's card to her dad on this Fathers Day. A lovely picture of them both at her wedding. It's a lovely photo and I must get it printed out and framed (In a big frame)
As for my card to my dad...ah..now where did I put it? It's somewhere safe but of course I forgot where! So I found this one, which you've seen before ages ago, I've revamped a bit. Dad likes doing a spot of painting...with an easel and oil paints or water-colours.... so this was as close to that as I could get!
I usually (sometimes) put To Pop on the card and he growls at me, so....this time I didn't...unless of course you turn the card upside down.....the A is sooo round it looks like an O and I'd run out of D's so they are P's.... but no one will know!
Now, how many of you are now trying to turn your computers up-side down to see!?

3 comments:

  1. Some of our best creations comes out of desperation LOL! Very ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love the photo of your daughter hun she is really beautiful love the dress,and adore the card you made,just perfect hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cricked my neck looking upside down! lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies