Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine, Cards Made by Tom & Emma

Did anyone notice? No...what are you on about now? Yesterday's Quirky Post had Saturday's date on it... People will be moaning that I'm entering challenges before they are even out! Almost like doing a spot of time travelling!
Actually, wot 'appened woz... I typed the Post out on Saturday and then 'thought' I'd put it on timer, and then when it didn't appear, just pressed the post button. So, just remember, in case you haven't noticed, if you 'save anything in draft', it'll appear on that day no matter if you post it next year. I've change the Quirky date now back (or in this case, forward) to Sunday, which was yesterday. (Go and make a cuppa while I waffle) And yesterday we were going up to see Tom and Emma, (daughter and son-in-law) but Tom wanted to come down here "to make his Valentine Card" and Emma wanted to make one too. (That's so sweet)
So, I quickly tidy up (John laughs at this bit) and a few hours later Tom and Emma arrive armed with a Quickie Glue Pen, ready to do battle!
And here are the results! Aren't they great!! Tom made the red Heart and arrow with Forever Friends Bear stand up card, using red corrugated card and Pink Petticoat heart paper. All his own design and work and Emma made the Double Gem Heart on a pearl card, also all her own design. All those little gems, were suck on using a Quickie Glue Pen. Luckily I had some Valentine peel off stickers.
Later she added a line of red glitter all the way round the card too, but I forgot to take a picture of that.
Budding Crafters both of them!

4 comments:

  1. I learned something. I didn't know you could put something on timer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lyn thats stunning love the design and Im sure hubby did to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet they both wanted to make one - and what great ideas they came up with! How patient is Emma??!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies