Thursday 3 February 2011

CM&PC ATC Swap. Let's Party!

Here's a lovely batch of ATC's from my little swap, over on the Card Making and Paper Craft forum for January. This time the theme was Let's Party! Great ATC's everyone, I'll pop mine on later. Hope you like your swaps! Some of these pic's include RAKs too.

Nanty Lornar
Caro
Kerrmiya
Aqualeigase
Dorothy
Sorry Dorothy, only just realised I've got your lovely fairy RAK sideways on, will change it later
as the camera's just decided it needs new batteries! (darn!)
New Followers. Hi and welcome (~~Big wAvE!~~) to LisaR, with Lisa's Paper Addiction Margie who's very busy! Magda, with no link and out the back and in the dark Jinnyholt, who's a WOYWW fan and makes fabulous things!! That's it!! This is on timer as I'm cat sitting (last day tomorrow) see you later with my ATC's...!! Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, lovely Lyn, can't wait to see what I get! Thanks for hosting! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lyn

    I love popping over to your your little corner and seeing what you have been up too.....and then I see you mentioned my name ..bless ya little cottons :~)

    Have a good weekend

    Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow someones been busy with all those fabulous ATC they are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies