Sunday 26 December 2010

Five Favourite Christmas Cards

Debby over on A Scrap Journey is doing a fab Christmas Card Challenge, to chose five of your favourite 2010 Christmas cards. Of course that's easy, I'd choose every one of Debby's cards because they are all fabulous!! But of course she would like you to chose your own Xmas cards. Debby has put up a lovely prize, so here are...

Of Course...Snowy!
I just love Snowy from Penny Black. I've made a few!
...but these two are my favourites from this year. Very similar, and both with paper piecing and embossing. I've entered this card into the December Card Making Challenge -A Christmas Song/Hymn ('Frosty The Snowman') So please go vote and comment!!

Another Penny Black image. (I think) Had them as a RAK last year and have only just used them. Love these three snowmen, they look good 3D-ed! And I've made quite a few of these this year too. This is my favourite out of the bunch.

Another Penny Black...but a Hedgehog this time. I made this one way back in May. The white paper clip was there to help the ribbon stick...but ended up staying there! This was originally a Quirky Craft DT card, which I also entered into a challenge and won a Sarah Kay Clear Stamp from Everybody Art 'Song Title' Challenge! with 'Hey Mr Postman'. I made it for Maria in America and was asked to make a few more the same...well almost the same, seen here. Only trouble was, I don't have this stamp so Brenda from Butlersabroad saved the day and we did an image swap, Michigan to The New Forest! Don't you just love blogging!

...and last but not least this Forever Friends Bear with his mug of cocoa.
(This is one of the cards I've misplaced, unless of course I posted it to you and forgot!)

Debbie's prize includes...
...Two LOTV James the bear Stamps...
so why not pop over to Debbie's and join in...
New Follower...Emma...out the back and in the dark..but I know who you are!! My lovely daughter. Yes... I had to bribe her to become a follower...next I'll be getting her to start a blog, but she doesn't know that yet! Thanks for stopping by...don't eat too much left over turkey!

6 comments:

  1. Love all your cards Lyn, I hope Santa was good to you

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are gorgeous and I especially love the Snowy ones.
    Thank you for joining in my Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn wow fabulous cards not surprised you picked them for your top five, they are gorgeous. HOpe you had a fabulous Chirstmas to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful cards. Can't possibly choose a favourite.
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very,Very cute cards.I love snowmen too.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyn

    Gorgeous favourites but I particularly like the PB snowman one - IRL it is fantastic. Thank you hun.

    Happy New Year.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies