Tuesday 14 September 2010

Mushroom Challenge Winner!!

There were Thirty Four entries for the Mushroom Challenge and I want to thank everyone who had a go! Thank you so much! It was very hard choosing a winner! In fact soooo hard, everyone who entered will receive a little digi mouse, which will arrive via email, very shortly! So I won't keep you in suspenders any longer. The Winner of The 'Not Mushroom for a Mouse, House' Challenge is...
Elaine Stark
from
Simpli Crafti


Elaine I loved your card, loved the bright colours and those little ladybirds. Please chose a digi from my store and let me know what you would like me to draw for you! A teddy, a cat, a dog, a donkey or even a monkey, in fact, anything you like and I'll do my best to come up with some thing for you and email it to you. We ended up choosing four *no update* Five Runners up, so in no particular order they are....
Scrappy
I love that sentiment!
Aliaqualeiga
I love the shape of your card

Val090
Loved your soft colours
Brenda
I think the string and the charm where perfect extras!
Dawn
Loved your papers and who wouldn't want to receive
this lovely card when they move into their new home!

Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge. Please would you all chose something from the store and let me know, so I can email it to you (email on sidebar and in complete profile) don't try and go through Paypal, as they will charge you!!
I had over 108 emails for the Mushroom Challenge, so for the next challenge....(well, I'm into it now, so we've got to have another challenge, haven't we?!) you'll be able to use any of my digi's that have been given out over the last few months as freebies, or purchased in the store (new freebie tomorrow!) I know there's loads of you out there who have them! (Winnie the Witch will be there till midnight to night!) the people who entered this challenge can use the little mouse if they want to. The challenge will be for two weeks and starts this Thursday. You can enter as many times as you wish. People without a blog can email me their entry and I will place it onto Mr Linkz for you.

New Followers! A BIG (((wave))) to Kiksisworld, no link I'm afraid...but I wonder if...yay! (good ol' google!) Kiksisworld has some fabulous wedding favour boxes, well worth a peek! And out the back and in the dark we have Claire7q- who I now have a link for. Claire has a lovely new blog called Easson's Angle, (and some of my digi's!) Thank you for joining Spyder's Corner!


14 comments:

  1. WELL DONE to the winners and to everyone who will get a digi prize too.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, congratulations hun, and to the runners up, fabby challenge hun, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Elaine, and everyone who joined in....it was just too adorable an image NOT to use wasn't it! Thanks SO MUCH Lyn, for choosing me as a runner up, I feel well-chuffed! Big smiles, Ali (aqualeiga) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to the winner Elaine, the runners up Scrappy, Ali, Valoao and Brenda! Well done to everyone who entered!!! Can't wait for my email!!! LOL
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies!! Thank you for the freebies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Elaine, it's a beautiful card. Thanks Lyn for choosing me as a runner up, am looking forward to seeing the little mouse. Blogger still seems to be playing up at different times, I can't get the witch freebie at the moment - keeps telling me it can't find the page - technology is great when it works ............
    Speak soon.
    Luv Brenda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done ladies! Gorgeous card Elaine - love the colours. Thanks Lyn for the challenge - can't wait for the little mouse to arrive xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Elaine! You definitely deserve to win with this one :-)
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done ladies :)
    All the cards were gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done everyone who won hope you enjoy lyn's lovely digi's

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done everyone who won....so looking forward to the mouse digi....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done everyone, thanks Lyn for a fun challenge - I was glad I managed to participate. Thank you for the mouse hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to the winners. Your cards were really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies