Monday 19 October 2009

Very Late Birthday Card!

I'm being a bit sneaky here, posting this card on 'Monday' when it's really Tuesday, because I was sooo busy doing horrible housey tidying up things on Monday (and going to work) that I couldn't do any posting. I made this card for a forum buddy, one of the many who had a birthday while I was away. I haven't posted it to her yet because...don't laugh, I had to post off some Inchies I did for a forum swap and guess what?? I posted the STAMPS for the cards I had with me, in with the Inchies and didn't have enough money on me to buy more!! So...um Jackie...when you get my Inchies, can you post back my stamps with my swaps?? Of course, there is a possibility I didn't put them in with the Inchies and someone in the post Office has them...I wish I didn't have such a small brain!! I was put off and in a bit of a panicky mood because my car, not being used for the past few weeks, decided to stop in the middle of the road and would not budge! And when I finally got it started again it wouldn't go into gear! It would go into reverse, much to the dismay of the driver behind me! I guess it's paying me back. You see, when I first opened it, a few days after we got back from the States, there was about 4" of rain water covering the floor! Ducks could've moved in! Sigh! Oh well...I guess the inside could've done with a wash!
I've used Pink Petticoat papers, a Dandelion Stamped image, coloured with ProMakers. A Nesties die cut and a Martha Stewart lace punch..(Love it!!) Oho I wonder if I could enter this over on Die Cuts Challenge Blog? What d'think? Worth a try!?! No!! Silly me, it's for Christmas cards this week!! Do you think anyone will notice! I was doing a Christmas a card earlier and still had it on my mind! See, told you I had a small brain!!
Ah! The font! Yes, you're right, it is a freebie! Now what was it called??? Ah yes, it has the unfortunate name of Big Log (?) It looks a bit like a child's hand writing and you can download it HERE
I think there' room for one more picture....Just found this on my daughter's Face Book... Ahh! he's sooo cute, all wrapped in his teddy bear blanket! Baby Mason Rain Taylor! Well, I'm allowed!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Lyn!
    Very beautiful card! Little Teddy is so pretty. Thank you for sharing freebie font. Baby Mason Rain Taylor is charming.
    Have a happy day.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card but Mason is cuter! Want to have a cuddle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is great, but ooooooohhhhhhh what a beautiful pic of Mason, he looks like adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How totally gorgeous is Mason! Cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to pick him up and hug him silly! He's like a little doll!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies