Thursday 1 October 2009

Pharaohs Birthday

Well not really! It's a birthday card for a forum buddy. Remember the other Pharaoh card I did? No? Oh well, never mind. Anyway, I've made another one because I suddenly thought, 'oh bother!' she may've seen the card if she visited my blog, and that will spoil the surprise! It'll still be a surprise because it's a different card! (Well, I know what I mean) I'm hoping this card will appear as if by magic while I'm driving on the wrong side of the road over in Seattle...watch out if you live there!!! But Mr Blogger was doing silly things the day I was doing all this and I had to delete a few posts just in case they popped up at the wrong time! Now, I'm not going to tell you the name of the font, but if you track down the last Egyptian card I did, there's a link to a font very much like it, not the same, but almost. Now if you want to win some stamped out images of the Pharaoh you can see on the card, all you have to do is work out the greeting!! Easy!! Email me the answer, (find that on my complete profile!) The first six correct answers will receive the stamped images. Open until the 18th October!
Bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. This is really great. I love Egyptian.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, hope you are having a lovely time in Seattle

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya it is so great to be back visiting again I have missed your lovely little stories that always make me smile. I remember the other Pharaoh card you made because of the story that came with it lol. I love this one just as much you do Egyptian so well.

    Hugs Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyn, your Pharoh card is beautiful!
    Good make!
    Chris xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There.

    WOW, my son is mad on eygptians,
    he would love this..
    Hugs Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lyn, and you and your codes do make me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, your coloring of Pharaoh is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies