Tuesday 25 August 2009

Blog Award From Poppy's PaperCraft Patch!

Oh wow! Don't you just love blogging!!! A lovely Award from Poppy's PaperCraft Patch, try saying that fast three times with a mouthful of spaghetti!!! (No, please don't!) Thank you sooo much Sylvia for this lovely Award! Thank you for thinking of litt'e ol' me!
The requirements of this Award are :
1. To thank the person who nominated you!! Thank you Sylvia!
2.Copy the Logo onto your blog...with a
3....link back to the person who nominated you.
4.Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.(oho..)
5.Nominate seven Kreativ bloggers !
6.And then leave comments on their blogs to let them know.
Okay, (she says slowly..)here we go...apart from being a Chocoholic...
1 I used to draw cartoons and cartoon strips for national and local papers and magazines.
2. I'm writing a five part novel. So that's five separate books about the same thing, sort of!
3.The first chapter was in the top ten out of 46.000 entries in a TV show (aw shame it didn't win!)
4 I was the only child in the history of my primary school not to be allowed to take the 11 plus. I was told the day I left that school I was probably dyslexic and that would 'explain a lot'
5 I used to teach playschool.
6 I used to have seven ponies Tesha, Tami, Tony, Tawny, Tia, Teko and Tizzy...and when I first left school I trained to be a Riding Instructor.
7 oh! and I'm going to be a granny any minute now!
Well, that was simples!!! (and almost exciting as comparing Meercats!!!)
The seven lovely Blogs I would like to Award this Kreativ Blogger Award are...
Lynsey
Cozy Frog
Sam
Tracy from 'buttons ribbons and pearls'
Jackie
Denise over on Lavender Rose Crafts
Eiglas


8 comments:

  1. Love your blog Spyderr tis a visual dream, and always a joy to readx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your awards are so well deserved! Thanks for awarding one to me....I actually received that particular award last year but realise I did not put them back on when I redesigned my blog so it is very welcome, thanks!
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one incredible gal!! I had so much fun reading this post!! You have so many interesting facts to tell. Me....it would be pretty boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn
    Thanks so much for the mention - you deserve every single award which comes your way. (OK - don't laugh - I'm being serious)!
    I LOVE your list of interesting things - how wonderful to have been an artist, and now an author -you are such a talented lady. Hope you're having a good week. (When is the baby due)??
    Lotsa hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Spyder! You are so kind to give me another award!

    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyn
    Wow Wow and thrice Wow - The Postie has just delivered your fabulous Blog Candy parcel, and what an amazing collection of goodies. There are just soooo many lovely and useful craft items in there. I adore the wallet/card you made for me - that will be so handy, even after the stamped images have been used. You are so generous Lyn - Thank You.
    Lots of love, Sylvia xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone!!! Baby due end of September so we're going over the next week, for two weeks, so we don't miss it! (I know boys can be late!) So glad you liked your 'things' Sylvia! And Chris, there's no such thing as a boring blog!!! (Only I did find one once with just pictures of bolts! and another all about bells...(But they were still interesting!!)

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies