Sunday 5 July 2009

Christmas Tag Card In July

Don't worry. You're not seeing things, I'm not early with my Christmas Cards. Me? Never...you've heard the poem, 'The Night Before Christmas....'
This is one I made a little while ago and fits in with a Challenge over on Fab's Christmas Card Challenge...So I thought, oh wow...a challenge made just for me! Now~where's that tag card I made? Could I find it??? No...well, yes, it's saved on one of my add on hard drives, but I suddenly had a brain storm (very rare) and remembered I'd up loaded it into my TrimCraft Gallery (good old TrimCraft!) It's not a brilliant picture as it's pre-Blogland, but there is a couple more in my gallery. It's made with Trimcraft Christmas papers, 3D Santa and Snowman images, ribbons and tags...oh...a brad and a bit of Sticklers Glitter! The bit of red you can see in the background is actually my Santa hat...it has flashing lights.
I'm busy at the moment making a card for someone who'll be 100 years old tomorrow...and yes...I'm still in the thinking stage. Back tomorrow with that finished...hopefully!
A new follower!! Hello! (((big wave))) to Sally H Sally has some fantastic makes, Messy Rabbit, Owls, flowers...and a picture of a (not for the squeamish!!) very large snail... pop over and have a peep!! Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Oh that's a lovely card and follows this week's them perfectly. Thank you for playing the Christmas challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card lyn.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card Lyn. Its never too early for Christmas cards.xx

    I've finally got round to blogging the lovely award you gave me. Thank You so much.xx

    Hope you have a lovely weeek. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and like you I cannot get into the Christmas theme of things not with this weather lol. Its a great card

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely card
    xx
    hugs
    debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is too early for chrisrtmas cards or anything to do with christmas, lets get the summer out of the way first and halloween and even fireworks night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Lyn, well done you for making a start on Christmas, I can't even think about it yet lol! Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog about Sophie...I can't believe your daughter had to wait so long to have her Tonsils out considering she was so poorly. This is Sophie's 2nd bout of Tonsilitis and I can't ever remember a time that she has been this unwell:( Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty Lyn! Way to go on starting Christmas early...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card again hun I never start my cards till last minute always say I am going to start early but never get round to doing it lots love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that snowman and all the sparkly touches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments hope you've all been enjoying the weekend, and Anonymous...TOM!! How many Christmas cards will YOU be wanting me to make this year!!! hehehehee....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Spydie Great card. I've still got quite a bit of that paper left from last Chrissie and ought to use itup before I buy something new but......... can never resist the temptation of new Christmas stuff!Love BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies