Monday 8 June 2009

Woobly Eyes: Inches

A 100 inches in a 100 days...Yes I did them, only I couldn't do them on chipboard. I hunted it out, only to find one square that I probably could make nine of the little devils from, if I could cut them out without making any mistakes, for £1.99...so decided it would just cost too much, and my craft knife is pretty blunt. (They still try to keep me away from sharp things) By that time I'd already made at least thirty of them so thought, I'll still continue and make them the way I was going to make them, out of whatever I could find and my Woodware square inch punch. They didn't take as long as I thought they would! Little tiny Inches... Here's the first three.. 97 to go! (There were four of these but one appears to be off somewhere doing something. Blue stamped cat images, (Hobby Craft) fixed to a shiny dark blue mirri card, all with a wobbly eye, a couple of tiny holographic peel offs, a paw mark and a word made on the computer. I called them, "I spy" "CatsEyes" and "Eye'm purr-fect" I think I'll call the other one, "Eye'm Missing!"
Now, somewhere down in the depths of my Blog are a couple of Awards waiting for some forum friends to hurry up and start their Blogs and at last Toni44 has taken the plunge into BlogLand! Anne has some wonderful makes on the TrimCraft forum so I'm hoping she'll soon be posting them on her new blog Anne's Creative Moments too. I've decided to let her choose which one she'd like. (I love the teddy bear!) and when she's ready, she too can pass it on to five other blogs!
Oh yes! there's one more thing before I go! I've won a prize!! Whooopppeee!! I was blog-hopping earlier today and saw my name at the top of the prize winners list over on Dustin Pike's Blog, for my Card For Charlie. Ten first prizes to get two of his lovely digital images and a grand prize of a Dino Rubber Stamp from Papermakeup.com. So, while I nip over and choose which two images I'd love, (it's soooooo hard coz they're all fantastic) you can go and put the kettle on and have a bit of a break..on second thoughts, leave the kettle off, you'd just look silly....catch you tomorrow with a card for a challenge, more Blog Awards or maybe a few more Inches!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn, I just love those inchies..I hope you find "Eye'm Missing" soon :o) Thank you so much for my award, please could I have the Teddy Bear ? I don't know what I do to get him, or do you send him to me..be patient with me, I wil get there in the end, Ha Ha ! Then I gather I pass him on to 5 others at some point ? I really appreciate your lovely comments on my cards as well, I will upload some on to my new Blog..oo-er, I feel all posh now I've got one :o) Thanks Lyn, take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purr-fect Inchies.....another thing I should try! Know what you man about cutting chipboard....I got a sheet of mountboard from my local printer really cheap, managed to salvage half of it...the rest is all mis shapes cos I can't cut straight!!!

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Spyder girl.....congrats on the win from Dustin Pike, love the card for Charlie...awesome job girl! You earned that one.
    Love the cards for your mum, I'm going to try out one of those tri fold cards, they are so pretty!
    Hey I'm actually in the process of making my first shaker card!!!!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waht a great card, it is so unique! ...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great set of inchies hun as usuall great laugh when I read your posts have great day love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow 100, thats brill, well done on your win, huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw, love your inchies Lyn! it was nice to browse through your blog! will be back later! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely compliment! If you would like, join us at England Stampers Yahoo Group, it is a warm and friendly group of a mixed bunch of crafters!LOL, just a thought! Bye for now! Have a nice day! Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, never seen these before. much take a lot of concentration and very nimble fingers :)
    great idea though
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much for posting my intro kit freebie on your blog! You are too sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Spyder!! Wow! What a small space to work with!! Love these inchies!! Congrats on your Dustin Pike win!! Thanks for the smile you always put on my face when I read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Lyn, I've just been to Dustins blog and saw your name and thought I'd pop over to congratulate you.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi lyn what a great blog you have and fab cards.
    I know you from craft bubble hope you remember me !! he he
    Thanks for entering our Blog Candy.
    We hope you will enjoy the exciting challenges we have lined up for you
    Don't forget to pop back to see the first DCD challenge on Monday
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies