Wednesday 17 June 2009

Weekend in Cornwall

Thought I'd be very clever and download...or is that upload?? a few pictures of our weekend away. But it's surprisingly hard, when you're sitting back here in BlogLand, to get the little devils to go where you want them to go! They keep jumping about~ or disappearing! Anyway, we had a great time and I spent all my money on John's birthday pressies AND loads of Crafty stuff!
We usually stop off at West Bay, Bridport for fish and chips on the way down and on the way back. I've decided they have the best Fish and Chips ever! We also meet up with daughter Emma and her hubby Tom, using their new tent for the first time. They were camping at Pentewan Sands. They weren't in, so we just took a pic. I've also added a video, with commentary, (me) a bit silly really, of our walk down the very steep hill, to the pub...urm...yes, too the pub, (anyone would think we were on our way back!) I didn't film us going back, it was really steep! John drove up this hill in his younger years in an old three wheeler Reliant! (All the camping gear slid to the back and fell out!) These days, cars can only come down but there was a time when it wasn't One way!



I'm not sure about the videos...they may take too long to load, depending on the speed of your computer. My Mum's computer runs on steam and is soooo old it can't navigate this blog at all! She can't play any of the games at the bottom and even the little widget of Maria's baby on the sidebar doesn't load properly. The 'baby' looks like a tadpole and has over 3,965 days to go!! Of course I rushed home to look on my computer to see! So, if it loads too slowly, let me know and I'll just add the link to YouTube rather than have it here...Right, it's tomorrow already! Time always goes much faster when I'm in BlogLand! Before I go I'd love to say Hi and hello to a new follower! Hi (((wave))) to Ju over on 'A Little Bit of Cornish Mist!' Please pop over and see her lovely cards. Some really nice boxed wedding cards are at the top as I type this, really worth a look, go over directly, as my Cornish friend would say! Catch you later with the blog Awards I forgot and some cards!

10 comments:

  1. morning hun great pictures they bring back so many great memories for me as we spent great holidays there when the children were little love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a fab time....great pics

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I was born in Cornwall so its lovely to see my home, you lucky thing the photos are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I am GREEN looks fab!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos Spyder, looks like you had a fab time and such beautiful scenery too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it looks and sounds like you had a great time your photos are stunning
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ya Lynn, bet you didnt want to come home did ya hun?
    Looks like you all had a fab time :-)

    Thanks for sharing

    Lisa.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lynn. Stunning photos. Makes me wish I was there!

    Have a fabby weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, reminds me of holidays in Cornwall, and your videos play perfectly on my PC. Lovely legs and all!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies