Saturday 27 June 2009

Three Lovely Blog Awards!

I'm really pleased (and very excited, I did my usual jig, tripped and landed on my recycling bag, which luckily was nice and squashy!) to say~phew, take a breath~ I have Three Blog Awards given to me a little while ago, which I was very naughty and didn't put up straight away, as I was doing extra work and stuff like that. Two were given to me by the lovely Rozzybee. Thank you so much Rozzy for thinking of me and my completely barmy blog! And the other lovely Award was from Allissa given to all her followers for their support. Please pop over and see their fantastic blogs. There is always something fantastic going on. (But not now, read this bit first!) I've already placed links on my sidebar. So, now I'm going to dominate (oops I mean...nominate...) twenty blogs or there abouts, (that will still leave me with a few Awards to share out later!) which I would love to pass these Awards on to. Some of you won't know me, but I often pop in to oogle at your wonderful creations! Don't forget to take them and add a link back here! That way, you'll be able to come and rescue me, when I'm lost in my craftroom! I believe you then pass the Award on to ten blogs that inspire you! I'm sure it's okay to choose which ever Award matches your blog!
Pattie Jaw dropping works of art every time!
Lorraine Fantastic Cards and a new Blog header made by...
Lisa of Allissa Designs, who's just an amazing blogger!
Saskia Fantastic cards, love them all.
JLaura who has a really different outlook to her lovely cards and altered stuff! Really worth a peek!
Debby4000 For her Wow!! factor cards!
Riet very talented! Fantastic cards. Love them all!
Shelly love those Penny Blacks
Shell I love her parchment pricking!
Gez for her lovely 'Crafty Bits'
Peets. Who's creations are just mind blowing...well, I think so!
Bec You have to pop over and see Bec's gorgeous mask, it's fantastic!! And her scrapbook layouts are brilliant!
NannieFlash Who has some truly lovely cards for you to go look see!
Claire from CraftyC's Crafty Library, who's blog really is a library of lovely cards.
Sandie Do go and have a look at some of her lovely cards and ATC's
June Her wonderful Artie freebies are always amazing!
Jo Love those fairies and the piggies too!
Julie Some really lovely cards
Mel who is completely potty about rabbits! Pop over and see some of her fab Bunny Cards!!
Cheryl, wonderful cards and ATC's
Tab Nothing but brilliant cards every time.
Susie who always seems sooo busy doing everything crafty!
Victoria, fabby Pink Petticoat makes and plenty more!
That's all for now ~ will be back with some more at a later date.. (I'll squeeze them in...and a few more updates on Debbie's (John's sister) bike ride in aid of Help For Heroes!
Scroll down for other posts I've posted tonight! That way...down there.... bit more..Night Night!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lyn.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. bless you sweetie for the award and thank you so much for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog have a great day lots love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much Lyn for passing these awards on to me, I feel honored that you thought of me. As I have these in my side bar already I sahll add your name to them.
    Have a good day...hugs Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn, wow not sure whether I am to take the awards? but my names there. I have taken one as the other 2 I have. Thank you for the lovely things you have written about me & my Blog. You are a sweetheart. I have linked it back to you.

    Thank you again.

    Big Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done you and thanks lots for nominating me! I will try and get the award up before bubs arrives!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou sooo much Lyn for my award!Thankyou tooo for all your support we all need words of encouragement now and again,makes it all worthwhile,you have been busy ! as i,m all crafted out tonight, i,m off to see all these ladies blogs,could take me all week lol :-] xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Lyn,
    I am honoured you should think of me for the award. At the moment all awards are on hold as i have had a few while my life has been in chaos with my worries etc so i dare not put any up for fear of missing any so i am just saving them for later and will try and post them on my blog together
    thanks again my friend you are lovely
    Hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you so much Lyn for the award.
    Your work is pretty amazing too!

    Bec
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Lyn you little Sweetie you thank you so much
    I am always busy doing something crafty you are right but I am gonna make time to come back and look at your blog I promise so I will pop and become a follower right now
    Again thank you for thinking of me you are to kind
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lyn I am so happy for you congratulations on all the these gorgeous awards they are fab. I also thank you so much for thinking of me and I apologise for not visiting sooner I have had one or two little problems. I haven't been visiting you for long but I not only love your creations also your sense of humour and friendliness I am so glad I am your follower.
    Hugs Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe Lyn thank you honey for thinking of me. I love visiting your blog its like a breath of fresh air! & I love your shaker cards. :-D

    Thanks for stopping by my bloggie & for all your lovely kind comments.

    Happy Crafting.
    Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lyn, Im so sorry for taking so long to thank you for passing on the award, Im afraid, I missed it while visiting you over the weekend, please forgive me for being so rude for not thanking you and for such lovely comments youve been leaving me. Thank you again for thinking of me, with love and huge hugs, Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you sooo much, Lyn!! So sweet of you!
    Hugs,
    Peet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies