Thursday 12 September 2024

Its a Tuesday T Day and a Wednesday What's on Yours #797-again....

 Okay, I'm home from not being home. (House/Dog sitting) It's surprising how much stuff one takes with one for a two week stay at someone elses! I'm still unpacking. So!! Coz of werid internret goings on, and that my mouse wouldn't work for some reason. (I use a mouse, as that 'move around with your finger thing' never, and I mean, NEVER goes where I want it to) First, sorry for being so late and not getting round to every body and also freebie less...I will make up for it, at some point! Hello WOYWWers. Not much on my work top as I'm still unpacking stuff that you've already seen... but I did buy another trolly from Aldi at £7.99!!!.... (In black or white) Still, if Hobby Craft ever have a half price sale on their lilac trollies, I'll be in there like a jackrabbit on speed! (or maybe not) I also did a bit of sorting out and put some of my Lawn Fawn dies in magnetic pockets and I've been playing with my blog background again...just wish blogger did something a little bit more exciting in purple that will fit! **My wish has been answered! I found how to make it purple!!! YAY!

I can't miss T for Tuesday so, instead here's T for Thursday, coz it will be by the time I post this. (Elizabeth and Bleubeard hosting)  It's my last breakfast at my dog/house sitting. They'd sold out again of the ColdPress fruit, tea, veg drink, which I really love, so I tried this 'Mockingbird' one from Tesco's... bit dearer that the others...tastes??? o....k... I say slowly, but I won't be buying it again. Virgin juice, crafted with Mandarin, Lemon Balm,  Carrot, Ginger, Turmeric, and Orange...There's also a 'doggie with a Bone'  cup of tea and my usual 'Pains Au Chocolat' with extra Nuttella! And for all of you who said you love dipping a spoon into the Nutella jar....Me Too!! "Oh Yum" I even gave away a whole jar to my Grandkiddies to stop me from doing that! But...Tesco's had the larger jar on offer. Sunday (John's anniversary of passing way) I had lunch with family to wish John a 'miss you so much' toast with red wine and some champers. (Not me coz I had to drive home) Debbie bought the red wine as it was one of John's favourites.."It was sooo cheap, a bargain," she said...only....instead of a box of full bottles, only tiny half bottles arrived... making them really very expensive! Debbs said, I bet John's up there in Heaven laughing!! And with that...I'll say, 'Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Loving the look of that breakfast Lyn. Glad you got such a bargain with the trolley - I hadn't spotted them in Lidl. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great bargain! £7.99! I put 12.99 by mistake first if all. Its already filled up...now looking for somewhere to put it!!

      Delete
  2. Now that’s what I call a reasonable price, I would be tempted, but I don’t have room for another one in my tiny craft room. Happy WOYWW. Angela #15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no room either, but I just had to get it, even though it took me the best part of an hour to fix it together! You need at least three hands!!

      Delete
  3. There's always a lot going on in your life, such fun! Have a great weekend, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I start soooo many things and never finished them!

      Delete
  4. Oh don't - not another trolley - I'm going green. Totally approve of the purple. Hugs BJ#6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...its not too bad, being purple. But I'd still like my old background back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your trolley is such a bargain and very useful too. Loving the doggy mug and joining you for breakfast 😊. Wishing you a very Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a great price for the trolley, they are so useful. Love the purple too. Sounds like you've been busy. Going away is nice but there's always loads to do when you get back. Sending hugs Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  8. just found your post, I thought I had visited allthis weeks desks. What a bargain the trolley was. Welcome home after your dog/house sitting. Hope bynow you are sorted and all unpacked. helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in awe of that new trolley. I wish MY Aldi had bargains like that. That's a lovely purple background.

    Sorry to read you couldn't get your cold press drinks and I am also sorry that the drink you bought wasn't very good. At least it looks pretty in the glass. Your breakfast looks yummy and very healthy. Thanks for sharing your trolley, breakfast, and drink with us for T this Thursday.

    I got the dreaded "Failed to Publish," but will keep trying till blogger takes my comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies