Tuesday 10 February 2009

In The Beginning and how do I do a link?

 I've been trying to start a blog for ages. I've already accidentally deleted it all and gave up. But I'm back and I'm here to stay! (she says bravely, knowing full well no one is listening, and waving my imaginary sword! 'Take that you dogs!')
I still can't quite work out why some of the pictures are nice and small, while others take over the whole page...like invasion of the body snatchers, little Tilda looms at you like the marsh-mallow man out of Ghost Busters and Merry Christmas over there is very tiny? Aah! They've suddenly got a bit smaller...now...what button did I press!? Oho!! I've found the BIGGER button, oh joy!! (I'll just do a little jig...I'm soooooooo glad you can't see!) Now then....how does one do a link?? Why do I need a link??? Why is the type different sizes? And is this the button to upload pictures to put on here?? I guess these are things I will find out, so watch this space! or...don't, coz it might be a long time before anything, if anything, happens!
First, what does this do...ow!

oh wow....a card!!!! Wish it was bigger though!
 *****************
Closed for comments...as they were only silly people asking rubbish questions, which I can't answer coz you're anonymous!   ALL anonymous comments are deleted and are not published unless I know you.... yes I have a secret button that tells me who you are.... and if you are reading this, you're madder than me.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I remember this comment... not nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks so much for adding it so you qualify for our challenge. Oh how I remember those first blog posts. All the time you spend getting those blasted pics in the right place and then when you publish it's not where you put it!!!!!
    hugs Jack @ Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed seeing the first card you blogged as well as the other latest one you entered. The first one is great fun! Thanks so much for playing along in the Craft Cardmakers challenge.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies