Tuesday 29 August 2017

Edwina's Creations!

Hi Bloggers, I just had to come out from the dust in the corner, fight off the dogs staying with me today, push Jinxy the cat off my computer chair... (it's okay...he's moved to the bed now) to blog about two fabulous cards made by the one and only Edwina  from Edwina's Creations.
 She has used Birthday Party Teddy from my store (yes, it's still there!) and coloured him with Copics. That cake looks good enough to eat! Bet it's chocolate fudge!

In the second card Edwina has used some fabulous cake  papers (I think there's a link on her blog) and used softer pastel colours also in Copics.
PaperCraft Inspiration Magazine has some freebie birthday cake papers HERE
(Stop awhile and pick up lots more!!)
 There's more infro on how Edwina made her cards over on her Blog, Edwina's Creations 
 Well, that's it from me....back to the dusty corner for a few more months! Unless of course you make a card using any of my digi's, then I'll just have to blog about that too!   Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn, Thank you for sharing my cards. So glad to you post on your blog. Maybe we need you to post at least once a week. I miss reading your here. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwina's cards are so cute; love how she used your sweet bear image!
    Hope you and the furry ones are all doing well! Pet Jinxy for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies