Thursday 8 June 2017

Unicorn Birthday Wishes Card by Tiya

Half a year's flown by so I thought I'd add this lovely card made by Tiya, using one of my digi's. Unicorn just to proove I haven't forgotten how to blog.... I have but we won't mention that! I remember drawing him, I hadn't had my Waccam long and couldn't get the legs right. Of course these days the only corn I get is Crunchie Nut Cornflakes or a corn on my toe! (The joys of dog walking!) 
So here's the card. Pop over and see it on Tiya's Blog   there's lots more cards to have a spy at.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see an entry pop up on your blog. Tiya has made a lovely card using your unicorn digi. Hope the dog walking is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear from you Suze. Don't forget anyone can win a freebie, just show me your makes using any of my digis! If they go in to the store you will win one!!
    Dog walking is great, even Mr Jinx the cat likes going for a walk with me.... without the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to have a post from you again! I hope you are well. It's so funny - I just used this unicorn image to make a card recently myself! You can see it here.........

    http://ourlittleinspirations.blogspot.com/2017/05/unicorn.html

    Do take care, and please post again soon :) Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Pet Mr. Jinx for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies