Friday 13 June 2014

Happy Birthday Lady Pam

I made a card for Pam's Birthday on Friday the 13th! and then....could I find it? No...It's not surprising, (nothing to do with bad luck I'm sure! My craft room is still piled high with crafty mess! So I quickly made another one. I couldn't print out an image for the front of the card (printer still playing up) so I hunted through my many 'usuful boxes' balancing on tip toe, for something different and found some die cut flower images, which didn't come with, but matched quite well the freebie papers and matching scalloped banner that came from a crafty magazine.  
The sentiment was also from a magazine. It came in a little booklet that you had to cut out. I used a punch. The pink webby ribbon comes on a roll.
I'm still very much awol at the moment, but hope to get this weeks freebie out on time! (Fingers Crossed) 
By the way, we had a lovely birthday tea, scones and cream and stuff like that. Yum. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great crafty week!
I made a card for Pam's Birthday and then....could I find it? No...It's not surprising, my craft room is still piled high with crafty mess! So I quickly made another one. We had a nice birthday tea, scones and cream and stuff like that. Yum. I couldn't print out an image for the front of the card (printer still playing up) so I hunted through my many 'usuful boxes' balancing on tip toe, for something different and found some die cut images from a crafty mag. I'm still very much awol at the moment, but hope to get this weeks freebie out on time! (Fingers Crossed) Thanks for stopping by. Have a great crafty week!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I think Pam will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn, soo beautiful card! Lovely colors and images.
    hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn, Lady Pam's birthday card is gorgeous! I love the papers and the flower image. You did a terrific job with this card. Yum! The scones and tea sound so wonderful! I wish I could try a real English tea room. We have them here and I love them but I am sure the scones and clotted cream are 100% better over there. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies