Thursday 19 June 2014

(Was)Free to download on Amazon!!

It's that time again when I do a bit of self advertising! My novel, The Fire Stone, Part One, is free to download this weekend (from 19th until Monday 23rd of June) on Amazon.  It's also advertised HERE  I still prefer the fiery cover. Hubby chose this horsey one. Anyway, nip over to Amazon and download it! I'm going to read it on my new  Tablet!! (and recheck the spelling for the millionth  time!)
My apologies to those of you (and strangers too) who have emailed me saying hurry up and load part two. Well, you can start to read the second half over on WattPad, where it's always free.
TCI: Book 1 Part 1: (N. L .A.) The Fire Stone. Book 1 Part 2 ContinuingIt's part three that actually follows on where Part One finished... I've been very slow at uploading all year. The first book is finished, but I'm sure a snail could turn it into the right format for Amazon far quicker than I can!  And, at the same time, I'm trying to shorten the chapters...This is my learning curve.
 Some people write one page and call it a novel over there. (WattPad) Many don't of course, there are some good stories! Even so, Hubby says my chapters are as long as most people's whole novels! (I do waffle)I have just up loaded a new chapter to part two and hope to load the next one very soon! If you venture over there, please tell me what you think! Thank You for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Lyn, I will indeed, download this hun, and let you know, what I think...love reading me, this looks fab hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have it down loaded and hope to get a chance to read it while on vacation at the beach in a couple of weeks.
    Thanks YOU

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies