Monday 1 June 2009

Old Gaffer's Weekend Isle of Wight














Sorry, no cards today, it's been soooo hot, I've spent most of the day in the garden filling up hanging baskets and pots. We had a great day out yesterday at Yarmouth, I.O.W. and we all came back totally cream crackered and sun burnt! It must have been the hottest day for ages.
I've added a couple of pictures, well, a few... bit muddled, but that's so you can't spot me in my French Cowboy hat! (Yes I actually paid money for that!)
It isn't easy getting them (the pictures that is) where you want them. When you're in Blog cyber-space, you think you've got them all lined up in the right place and then when you save it they all jump about swapping with the ones next to them! "Me! put me there, you don't want to put him there, Put Me there! Not that silly little one"...not that the pictures actually talk...but you know what I mean!
I want to say hi (((wave))) to my new followers! It's great to have you on board (boating term there, to go with the post!) I'll mention you all tomorrow and plug your lovely blogs because they are all fantastic! And hopefully, toes and fingers crossed, I should finish my next card by then! (I've run out of photo glue again! ) So, catch you all tomorrow!! I mean...later on...well, at least after breakfast...or brunch!

4 comments:

  1. fab pics hun...looks like you all had a fab day out...

    hugs shell xx

    ps lovin the hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic photos I love the IOW. Glad you had a lovely time. Hope the sunburn isn't too sore today. Gez.xx

    Hat? what hat? you look stunning in it...:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you make my hubby so jealous he loves old motor cars and steam engines of any kind. The photos are really stunning, and I dont blame you, enjoy the weather while you can. Love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great photos, looks like you all had a great time.Thanks for sharing them with us.

    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies