-
Thursday, 19 February 2009
What A Beautiful Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(301)
-
▼
Feb
(21)
- ET for Ebay?
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge Mum's Get Well Card
- Bit early for Halloween...
- Little Pocket
- take it easy...
- The White Fairies
- Lovely In Lilac: Ooh-la-la-Creations Challenge Blog
- Pan Cake Day
- Two More Cards
- Another day another dollar (not)
- Blue Hedgehog
- Sun, Sparrow Hawks & Spiders
- Yippee! It's Your Birthday!
- A Little Bit of Decoupage with Penny Black
- Good Night or should I say...Good Morning
- Blue Bear
- What A Beautiful Day
- Spyder's Corner
- The 'Bits' Have Arrived
- In The Beginning and how do I do a link?
- Another Monday Morning
-
▼
Feb
(21)
I love to Blog Hop!

Lovely to read about your morning, and your description of the sea,thanks for sharing :) x
ReplyDeleteThank you Anne! I'm just so lucky to have such a beautiful place to work, it's not really 'work', on a lovely sunny day it's a slice of heaven... until there's a storm! and then it's quite scarrrrry!
ReplyDelete((Lyn)))