Tuesday 15 September 2015

Just A Quirky Bit Late with Some Animal Magic!

Over at Quirky Crafts, my challenge has started! (Last Sunday - better late than never!) I have no craft room at all now so it's really hard to make anything. (plus dogs seem to be sleeping in the most awkward places! bathroon...hall... kitchen... my bed!) 
Anyway! The challenge is nice and easy, Animal Magic! So we want to see animals!! We have some fantastic Sponsors, Bugaboo, Sweet Pea Stamps!  and  Robyn's Fetish! Pop over and see some of the teams makes to get you going !
I've up graded my photos from the beginning of the week to my normal ones. (Found the camera and the daylight lamp, but the cooker is still the best place to take the photos)
The lovely image I've used is by Sweet Pea Stamps. There's Owls, a deer, a squirrel and a baby dragon!
All the papers (and the felt flowers) were freebies from a Crafting magazine, called Simply Adorable. (There's also some animals die cuts included) This was going to be a shaker card, but I have no idea where I've stored my 3D foam pads, so...it's not! The frame was cut from a very thick piece of card (from an old art pad) then covered with contrasting paper to the front.
I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used loads of stickles glitter, a couple of gems, some foam stick on lettering, felt flowers and some eye-lash wool
 I think that's it! Sorry for  being so late, but I really need a few more hours in the day... off to walk more dogs, feed cats and rabbits and take my mum her shopping... (I'll miss breakfast, it's overrated anyway!!)  Don't forget to come and join in my Quirky Animal magic challenge!  I've also added an oldie but goodie Wizard with his owl, from Bugaboo. Thank you for stopping by. My Wednesday Freebie coming up next!!
Challenges (Hopefully!)


6 comments:

  1. Love the card, very magical

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Spyder - sorry to hear that you have no craft room !!! :-(

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love that little deer and squirrel! Great coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty Lyn, well done on making it for the challenge post. I know you have more to do than you have time to do it right now!

    Hugs,
    Cazzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies