Wednesday 26 August 2015

This Weeks Wednesday Freebie and Spot The Difference!! CLOSED

Yes, Spot The Difference! I haven't done a Spot The Difference in years!!  I found this donkey and thought, quick! Scan him in and put him out as a freebie. Or, why not have a game with him! Either send me an email (dragonsmoore at gmail dot com) with the differences or add them in the comments (which is turned off... only the ones with no answers can be seen, the others will be added after the game has finished). You have a week!There's a very faint watermark, which shouldn't spoil the game. (It  isn't in the same place or size so doesn't count!) Have fun! The winner, classed as the first one to get everything right, gets to choose any five digis from my store Spyder's Other Corner...the runners up, get to choose any 99p digi from the store. No...I'm not telling you how many differences there are!! (I always get them wrong anyway!) Don't forget to comment! AND No sharing on any sharing sites please!! Thank you for stopping by!! You can have as many goes as you like!! CLOSED

15 comments:

  1. Okay - I think I have them all:
    Differences in 2nd donkey to the first:
    There is one less spot on donkey above back leg
    There is one more spot on donkey above front leg
    There is one less hair on the donkey's tail
    Right hand flower as one longer marking on petal
    One less blade of grass between donkey's legs
    Line beside stones between donkey's legs disappears
    Marking on front hoof is wider
    Smaller line on donkey's ear
    One less eye lash
    Dot in nose disappears
    Dot on carrot disappears
    Top right line on left current shrinks
    Extra line on foliage of third carrot from left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much to get done tonight and here I am looking for dots, spots and hair LOL! Very fun Lyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn! I see 3... There's less grass behind his left leg, one less spot on his chest and (I think) his nose looks a bit different without a dot in the center. {hugs} Leeann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thabk you for the cute donkey! I am sending an email to you with the differences that I found.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Will be sending an email, also with my differences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email received Teresa! You can have as many goes as you like

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the freebie! He's adorable! I will send you an email with the differences I noticed. Thanks for a bit of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the fun game. I always liked those as a kid. Thank you for the cute donkey digi. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the cute donkey! I found 10 difference. The line in the ear, the eyelash, one missing dot on front leg, the dots upside down on back leg, tail, back front hoof has thinner line, rear flower petal missing line, extra blade of grass between legs, line beside front rocks between legs, line on front carrot different. Had fun with the game!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lyn for the sweet little donkey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh - how awesome !! Thank you for the Donkey and I am playing along too :-D xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sent you the answer in an email, thanks for the donkey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the great Donkey and this fun game. :-D I have been messaging and sent an email but I am seeing some of my comments are not coming up on Blogs. !!! :-( I think I have a Gremlin :-(

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies