Saturday 20 July 2013

Quick Freebie Stripes and Two Quirky Zoo Digi Cards

 Hi Hot Bloggers! You've got about three hours left to enter Quirky's Zoo challenge! (finish now!) I'm off to a 'naming ceremony' to day! Pictures later! This is just to show you something I was 'playing' with in the week...as I'm still out of EVERYTHING I did these on the computer and didn't add them to the Quirk Challenge. I do love Bugaboo!
 The Font I used for 'Just For You' is a freebie. It's called Sachiko, download it HERE
 I remembered to 'save' the Pink Stripes for you to download, they might come in handy!
I'd like to enter these into a few....
 Challenges
Penny's Paper Craft Challenges-To use Black
Here come the boys -anything goes for men/boys

13 comments:

  1. These are so cool Lyn! Thank you for the stripes. Awesome colours :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripes, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - lovely creations and I adore your backings :-D BRILLIANT Spyder :-) xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn, I love this pretty paper. The colors make me think or sorbet. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty paper, thanks a bunch.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little horsie! :) Great creation! Thank you for the pretty stripe paper! I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice color combo! Thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, these are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "use black somewhere on your project” challenge…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card love the image, thanks for joining in the fun at Here come the Boys Anything goes challenge.
    DT Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies