Saturday 1 September 2012

Anything Goes at Bugaboo!

The Anything Goes Challenge has started over on Catch The Bug! Here's my Card. I love this image! I used Scene-it--Halloween-Witch don't you just love that haunted House and the little witch!?! You can find her on her own in the Bugaboo store HERE
I've coloured the image with Promarkers, done a wee bit of 3D-ing, the fence, pumpkins and the little witch. (Room to do loads more!) Also added loads of black, purple, and diamond Stickles Glitter and a black 'see through' ribbon, so the papers aren't hidden too much, black and purple card with a little added cobweb detail, using my Martha Stewart border punch (I love that!)
Now the orangey/yellowy bat background papers behind the house are freebies by Summer Driggs, her lovely Boo-tiful-night- scrap-booking kit
I used the Bugaboo digi as a PNG. I put both the image and the bat paper into My Craft Studio, played with them until they appear as you see them now, printed, including a plain digi, for the bit of 3D-ing and coloured them all up and wal-lah! Simple! (groan...my head hurts!)
I don't recommend using anything black or very dark as a background (I tied a PinkPetticoat 'Black with white Stars' first but too much of the detail disappeared into the background, see photo) Or of course you can just colour the sky in with inks! So much easier! I don't have very many (3) inks. I had a go at some inking on the inside sentiment and added the little witch cut out from a left over house.
The Font is a freebie, it's called Witches Magic down load it HERE
The purple halloween papers were freebies too. Had them for ages. They're saved on my computer as 'Halloween Freebie 04. jpg' Where's that!? I'd forgotten! (Oh no!!) Well good old Google found them over on Bearly Mine Designs! HERE (Yippee!)
I've put this post on timer...sort of unfinished. One, Blogger is again telling me I've used up 100% of my picture space (aaggghh!!) and two, I'm not here and I haven't finished the inside of the card yet. It's the village Fete today, so I'll be helping mum like I did last year... Nice to see my 'Flower Show' sign is still going strong and the Promarkers I used to do it, still look fabulous!
Don't forget to join in with the challenge over on Catch The Bug! If you're not in it you can't win it!! Use some of those freebies you've been collecting for ages!! That's it, back later to add or take things away, hope to add this card to some....
Challenges!!
I Love Promarkers-Anything goes
Send A-smile-4-kids-fall/halloween
Drsdesignsblog-ghosts and goblins
Platypuscreekdigitals-let's get spooky
Cardcupids-Halloween
Bearly Mine-anything that glitters
Crazy4challenges-Colour-Halloween, purple, orange & green
Lady bug crafts-anything goes

22 comments:

  1. Brilliant card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card Lyn. Lots of fun :0)
    I'm pretty sure I've got a stash of promarkers for my birthday (shh), I didn't peek but I saw a piece of paper with the names of the two I already had. Yikes! I hope I'm right, hehe.
    Hope the fair was a big success :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome Halloween card. I love the little ghost flying above everything! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Halloween card! Love seeing your cards! They are awesome!
    Hope you have a great time this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've forgotten what day it is! Probably going over to see Sis in law and Lady Pam..Debs still has no car after filling it with Diesel instead of petrol last week!

      Delete
  5. Superb halloween card Lyn, good luck, and I love your MS Spiders Wed punch too :o) Trying to get back into blogging myself, always like visiting yours , love Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card,I love all the detail and the background, and all the 3d work! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Spyder, I love this and I have this image and never used it!!, love the colours, fab card, thanks for joining our first challenge at Ladybug crafts, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic halloween creation sweetie!!
    Totally love this!

    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at SAS4Kds!
    Hugs,
    Karen - DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lyn wow what a fabulous Halloween card, love your image and your stunning card layout. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. Thanks for entering the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab Halloween card and cutie with it.
    Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us here at Ladybug Crafts for our first challenge. Hope you will join us again. Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing along with us at Bearly Mine's Glittter challenge this week with your stunning card. Really fun and cute!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! love all the details and the sparkle! Thanks for playing with DRS Designs. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card!!! Thanks for participating in theUS CREEK challenge!!! Come and play again!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous "Spooky" card. Thanks for sharing with us at Platypus Creek Digitals.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice, I love the haunted house, great idea to add the Stickles. Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies