Sunday 2 June 2013

A Black & White Quirky Reminder!! Plus Freebie papers!!

It's the midway reminder over on Quirky Craft's today, so start making your  Black and White with a Tiny bit of colour creations! There's some really fabulous designs by our team, so pop over and see and great prizes from our sponsors too! Crafty Ribbons,  Limited Runs  and  Robin's Fetish!
I've made this card (It's not for the challenge as I made a woopsie and used the wrong image!) I've used  my own paper, which I've added as a freebie at the bottom of this post. And this cute little cat, from Robyn's Fetish, which I've layered up and made 3D and coloured with ProMarkers. Then after that I really went wild and added a bit o' black lace! And anything else I could find that was black and/or  white! A tiny bit of ribbon to loop at the side, some brads, a tiny white safety pin, and a few punched out shapes!
I have actually painted the paper with some pearl vanish, not sure why! Maybe I thought it might sparkle!
The Font is a freebie it's called Lemon Chicken download it HERE or google the name! (Don't forget to add free font or you'll get a recipe for lemon chicken...Yum!)
Right!! I have to go, already late so I'll finished this post a little later!! Pop over to Quirky Crafts and join in!!  Thanks for stopping by!!
   Challenges
Platypus creek-Black and White
Robyns Fetish-use-digi-
OSAAT- anything goes
Lacy sunshine challenge-anything goes must include a hand coloured image
 
  Here's the freebie papers....
Craftysuze made this fabulous card using a Sassy Studio Design and my freebie paper! Brilliant!! Hey Suzy, go join in the Quirky Crafts challenge!!

16 comments:

  1. Perrrrrfect for a Sunday. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the freebie paper is cool too

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u.Fun card and paper.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u.Fun card and paper.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the paper Lyn! I think it is really cool!!! Black and white makes things pop so well on a card. I adore your card! Love the kitty and your embellishments! So sweet! Looks like he's dreaming about fish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun paper! Thanks for sharing Lyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable. Love the stripes! They're so full of movement...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Spyder, great card and love your paper. In fact love all your "Stuff".....

    Hugs,
    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the paper. It looks terrific on your card. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the paper. your card is really great, love your ideas. the cat image is special as well. ha/ha

    cat s.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely paper Lyn. I just know it won't be long before I'll be using it on a card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous freebie...love the cards!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Love the image and layout.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies