Wednesday 15 September 2021

This Weeks Wednesday Freebie Taylor and Teddy Bear CLOSED

It was going to be two snow people... I drew them last year then couldn't remember if I'd already posted them at that time... so I did  Taylor The Teddy Bear instead. And then, another, his brother,  called Teddy or I might call him Trevor. Hope you like them, at least they're better than those swinging monkeys I did last week, I blame the cocoa.  A comment would be lovely! Thanks for stopping by! 

P.S WOYWW will be late...as I can't get in again!

 CLOSED

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Lyn. Two fine looking bears. Taylor looks set to head out on a picnic - at least he has the rug to sit on. I guess he is thinking someone else will bring the food - smart bear. Not the weather for picnics here so I know that Taylor doesn't live anywhere near me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these little guys are really great. Thank you very much xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I'm back! I've had lots going on and because it seems a struggle to actually post anything,it was easier not to add to a busy summer.
    Love the 🧸. Hope all well with you and yours. Anne x 10 ( if it has linked correctly)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both adorable! Thank you, Lyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I love these cute bears. They are so adorable. Thanks again. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies