Tuesday 3 August 2021

Tea For Tuesday...

 

 It's still T for Tree (for T stands for Tuesday...) as not much has changed this week I'm afraid. I've been trying to get my gnome to move around the tree, but it's really too wide, so you only get a bit of the gnome on one side, a bit more of him on the other side and then hardly any of him when he's in the doorway (mostly his feet) so I added a Terricotta pot for him to carry, after first trying another gnome beneath him, but had to take him off coz his hat showed half way up the other gnome's body, making it look as if he was carrying a red cucumber...and a bit rude! (it appeared a bit like he was hiding behind the tree and then popping out and flashing at you!) So I changed it to some Travelling suitcases and then went back to fixing the flowerpot just below him again...

 T for Tea cup...filled with cold hot chocolate (still nice!)

T is for train...  and turn table. We had a lovely day at Exbury Gardens, here in the New Forest with the grandkiddies so of course we had to ride on the little Train... 

Hubby's been adding some Teak oil to the Teak garden furniture, which I won in a garden magazine competition years and years ago, and it's still going strong...although it doesn't look much here at Three o'clock in the morning!

Then it's T for Toilet rolls that I'm hoping to turn in to 'leather'. I've been meaning to do this for months, so it's next on my list. And lastly...at Three minutes past Three in the morning...Tomates. Looking more like Triffids in the dark!

And not to forget!! Which I nearly did, ATC's.  Below are the ATC's that were sent to me and turned up last Thursday!...

 And below are some of the ones I made with envelopes ... not sure which ones I sent now...They might not be there. Any one that wants one, just let me know! That's it! Have a Lovely  T for TUESDAY

 

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous posT, Linn, you sure got lots of tttttts in it! Cold hot chocolate sounds interesting! Happy T day, and have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW ! You have been busy. I love the look of the gnome card. Great ATCs.
    I have old teak outside furniture too that I re-teak every year. It certainly keeps it in good condition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you have been up early this week too. Very interesting porch pictures! Can't wait to see what you end up doing with the gnomes and also with those toilet paper rolls.

    Lucky you getting some great ATCS!

    I love hot chocolate cold too - lovely mug! Happy T-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many lovely things to see today. Love all your art, cuppa hot chocolate, train and tomato plants.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of these days you are going to get that gnome figured out. I'm sure there's a way and you will be so happy once the gnome moves the way you want him to.

    How fun to take your grandchildren to see that train and rid on it, too. It looks like fun.

    Your teak furniture is beautiful. I have some teak oil, but I used mine for my kitchen table (grin).

    Those TP rolls are going to be great when you finish them. I thought you were going to make a book from them. I look forward to seeing how you do it.

    I'm SO glad you got your ATC. I was beginning to worry. I actually love the Tea inspired ATCs you made better than mine. They are all so truly lovely. and your own beautiful envies, too.

    Cold chocolate is still good. And I like that fat mug, too. Thanks for sharing all these Ts with us, including your cold hot chocolate with us for T this Tuesday, dear Spyder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I'm in la la land at 3 in the morning! I used to love taking train rides with our son when he was young-they are so fun. Beautiful teak furniture- it does hold up quite well- so long as you do re oil the pieces.
    Beautiful T day ATCS and envies- so pretty!! Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That gnome card look such fun and it looks like you had a great outing with your grandchildren - perfect! Beautiful art and I bet that cold hot chocolate was delicious 😀. Wishing you a very Happy T Day and a wonderful August! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your mug, perfect for hot chocolate. I love your teak chairs. I hear they last forever, serving as treasured heirlooms. Wonderful ATCs!!! Happy T Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I smiled at the antics of your gnome.
    I love the train. Did you go on it too? I love those trains and also enjoy watching the enthusiasm of the volunteers that run the thing.
    Beautiful teak chairs. Yes, they need their maintenance but they will be good for years to come.
    Great ATCs! And also the ones you received with lots of goodies too.
    Happy T-Day,
    Take care,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your teacup. Reminds me of a girly tea party. Does your granddaughter like it? Love your gnome card. I think it is so cute. Fabulous ATC's you received. I have enjoyed seeing them. Love your ATC's too. They are adorable. I can't imagine winning teak lawn furniture. What a great thing to win. Have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember those little trains as a kid. They were such fun at the time, and good memories. I am glad they are still around. And I am curious about making "leather" from toilet rolls. I need to look that up. I hope you had a wonderful T day and have lots of T things this upcoming week. Happy August also. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love hearing your escapades. I love the gnome saga. We have been teak oiling our garden furniture this week. Looking forward to your next project with the leathering. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a Terrific Time you had! Great photos! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, you definitely send some of the ATCs to me! *LOL* They are gorgeous and I love all the details. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies