Wednesday 16 June 2021

Happy Birthday Lady Pam! With a Fold Back Pop-up card!

 It may not appear that I'm crafting, but by the state of my crafty room, you'd know I'd been very busy, if not productive! We had two birthdays over last weekend, so of course I made two cards, I still haven't finished hubby's to the way I want it yet. It was to go with the bench card i made him...I'll post them later!  Anyway, here's the card I made for Lady Pam's 90th birthday. I used the Butterfly Kisses bundle, (that included papers, butterflies, buttons gems, pegs, resin flowers, ribbons, die cuts, stickers...you name it, it was there! plus a load of other accessories that I bought a few weeks back from Craft?thingy??? It used to be Dovecraft/Trimcraft, I'll change that bit later! so I was really spoilt for choice!

 I had to lie the card down to show off the pop out bit where I'd added '90'  I did all the folding and cutting first. It was to make a 7x5 card only I was listening to Sam and scored to make a 5x5 card... and missed the correction. I thought it a bit odd! and it took me a few moments to realise I wasn't going to fit backing papers for a 7x5 card onto a 5x5 one!  (It's corrected on You Tube now)  Sam embossed some pretty coloured card for the front, but I rather liked the purple mirror card instead. 
Happy Birthday, and PAM diecuts are from The Works
This is the back, using some more Butterfly kisses papers. The 'Have a Lovely Day' die cut was from the Butterfly Kisses bundle and a couple more pictures of the front. I couldn't quite get the lighting right.

Deciding what to make was the hardest as I've been watching Sam Calcott for ages now and every card I see, I want to make! (except the hand bags....I'm not into hand bags, but the boxes are very useful!) 

I finished off, covering the rose in front with Glossy Accents and a few more sequin butterflies inside, added later and not seen here.

 Go HERE  for the 'Fold Back Pop-Up Card' and watch Sam with her Nan making this card! It is Very easy!  #foldbackpopupcard #zfoldpopupcards #funfoldcards Thanks for stopping by! Hope to later enter some... 

Challenges!

 Crafty Hazelnuts patterned paper Challenge.

 Through The Craftroom Door- Anything Goes

A bit more time to craft - Anything Goes

A bit more time to craft extra-Anything Goes 

Crafty Sentiments Anything goes

A perfect time to craft-Open-challenge

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! Love the fancy fold. Will have to check out the tutorial. Happy Birthday Lady Pam. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely stunning card, Lyn. Lady Pam is a very fortunate lady! I've just watched the video and thought it utterly charming, how she worked with her Nan to make the lovely cards.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love all of the butterflies and the detail you put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card for Lady Pam - hope she had a great day! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card design Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies