Monday 9 June 2014

I'm Late, Dreaming Of Quirky Fairies!

Yes, I know....I'm late again. Can't help it! It's getting harder and harder to actually get into my craft room... let alone make anything! But I Quirky well have!! So There! Doris has set the theme over on Quirky Crafts for this fortnight's Challenge, which started (I whisper this bit) last Sunday evening...and has chosen.... 
It's A Fairy World !
She not only wants to see fairies, she'd love to see Sparkles, Stars and a moon, maybe a sun and of course, if you can fit one in, a sentiment too! 
Pop over  to Quirky Crafts to see what everyone else came up with, (they weren't late....even Cazzy was there!)
They are all very different creations, using images from our fabulous Sponsor,   Crackerbox Palace 
I've used a fairy, some stars, (three times) Clouds, and the sun and made a scene. I did that in Word. I added the castle too, although it's not really a stamp, just their signature, but if you're going to dream about fairies  you may as well add a castle in there somewhere too. (Maybe I should have had it floating in the clouds?)
The freebie papers I used are by Summer Driggs, "Owl always love Spring." They maybe a bit brighter, as my printer was running out of ink (again) The freebie font used in the sentiment is called abrila. I've added a bit of sparkle from a silver gel pen and some micro glitter on her wings, then coloured everything else with ProMarkers. The tiny flowers fell off a pile of 'very usefully boxes'
while I was rounding off the corners, so I added them too. That's it! Thank you for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Visions of you digging your way into the craft room now! Well you made it and I love your card!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Thoroughly cute card Lyn, fabulous image and colours here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn, This card is so cute! I love all the things you added to create a scene. I especially like the flow of the card. One of the things I learned in Oil painting classes was to make sure the painting flowed so your eyes moved around. Your card does that. Well done a great creation! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I don't think I've made any fairy cards yet. I really like the purple paper and the cute castle in the background and the stars. The flowers are so pretty! Great job on your coloring... I like her pink dress and shiny wings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card...It is sensational! Using Craackerbox Palace's castle is the perfect touch! Thanks for having me as DT for the last four challenges! I'm so sorry I was unable to comment on your other posts...My life has been so crazy. Love your blog, I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card was worth waiting for, it's beautiful~love the castle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies