Friday, 15 November 2013

Happy Birthday Deb!

It's my sis in laws birthday today, and seeing her life these days, like mine, is nothing but dogs, I thought I'd do her a doggy birthday card, instead of one with cats.
Here's the card. I've used four bugaboo doggy digi images, put them all together in MicroSoft Word, drew in a back ground, with a few hills and clouds, printed them out coloured it all in with my ProMarkers. Then all I had to do was to hunt out some 'doggy' digital backing papers.
These came from PaperCrafts Inspirations Magazine Issue 48...and seeing they're on the Christmas issue #120 now, well....it was a few years ago! I knew I had them somewhere, it just took me ages going through my computer, way way out the back! If a computer had a cellar, these were at the bottom of the dried up well in the cellar...
September I won $25 from Bugaboo for being their top referrer! So I picked a mixture of lovely digi's and all but one of these little dogs I chose especially for this card.
I've edged it in black and dark green card, added a black frame around it, to make it look more like a picture and of course.... I'm so boring, but I've 3D-ed the little terriers to make them pop out. Also added three pearls and some Stickles glitter.
 The font is a freebie. it's called Arfmoochikncheez, download it HERE. (there's no numbers) I used the Word Art, it comes out so you can colour it in if you want to. I actually 'filled it in ' on the computer in pink. I think that's it! Thank you for stopping by! Hope to be joining in with some challenges, but I haven't linked them yet.... agh! time for bed... it's nearly time I was up!
 Challenges
 Cards Galore -Animals
 Digi Sketch Challenge -All for the Animals
 Moving Along with the Times -Furry Friends
 Penny's Paper-crafty -Add a Sentiment
 Sister Act -Cards Only- Anything Goes
 DL.ART November Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Cards Galore and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't really make any dogier than this is, :) Simply love it. So fun and really well made. Thank you for sharing on Digi Sketch Challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn, This card is just too cute. I love those doggies. Great papers you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lyn, those little pups are so cute! Your sil will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card! :) Love how you used all the dog images and dog papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is fabulous Lyn!! I love how you've merged all of the images together to create this super sweet scene! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read or published!


((Lyn))

Twitter!

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

I Won Top Three

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Post Pals~Brighten a seriously ill child's day~Please click Banner to Find out more

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

party time

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

From PurpleHat and Cosmic Strawberry!

From PurpleHat and Cosmic Strawberry!
Thank you!!

My Lovely Blog Awards! Thank you so Much.

My  Lovely Blog Awards! Thank you so Much.
From Liz, over on 'Lace, Ribbons, Buttons & Bows. & Dawn

My Blog Has Attitude Award 4th Jan 2011

My Blog Has Attitude Award  4th Jan 2011
From Ali and Sue

From Kaza and Liz

Newest Visitor from Mexico! Newest Flag from Papua New Guinea!

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

ww

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies