Sunday 14 July 2013

We're Going To The Quirky Zoo ...reminder

It's Hot Hot Hot here! We've got the fans down from the attic blowing air everywhere and it's still too hot. Hubby's been repairing, no, rebuilding the shed all week and is at this moment on the roof. He tells me it's even hotter up there! I've been digging up roots and chopping down ivy, then hunting through all my old crafty bits and bobs, because I'm still out of coloured ink and paper/card and nearly out of glue again. I want to make something to remind you about Quirky Crafts 'Daddy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow' Challenge. You have another week to join in! Here's what I've ended up making! A sort of booklet.

 It's filled with all sorts of animals, I'm sure you'll find most of them in a zoo! Okay, maybe not a bunny with a chicken on it's head! Now I'm thinking, is that Bugaboo? I have a feeling I've thought this before... a few years back... if it isn't don't look at it!! That's it...pretend it's not there! The bunny is not there. Look away now... I'll change it to a Bugaboo image a.s.a.p! (The bunny comes from Bee Crafty! (ooops and sorry!) It was an Easter 2010 Freebie and still is HERE) Here's the next picture... all Bugaboo, promise!
 I already had some of the Giraffes, I won them some time ago, but I didn't have this one...
These were a couple of ATC's...nice and summery. That's where I should be! Down the flippin' beach!
 And last but not least, two more giraffes, which were printed onto some Dustin Pike paper ( It was green and not blue!) And as it's the last page, I thought I'd add the sleeping bear, because hopefully, all the kiddies should be asleep too! All the images are from Bugaboo. Last week I used Dustin Pikes zoo animals so this week I've used another of my favourites!
Luckily I did have a few images already printed out, some I had discarded because of the last time I ran out of ink! (Well, does it really matter that green leaves came out blue??? Course not!)  Atc's that were fixed on my craft room wall were ripped off (Literally! Plaster and all) and made good to go with the challenge. Most of the animals have been 3D-ed, coloured with ProMarkers, with added bits of garden string, raffia, ribbon, brads, buttons, foam and paper flowers and other stuff I've had in little boxes for years...You should see my mess... I've spread everywhere...but it was fun! I'd  better go and tidy up. I think I've buried Hubby under a pile of paper and I haven't seen the cat for ages! Thank you for stopping by! Hope to add this to some...
Challenges
Crafty friends -inspired by a song (Daddy's taking up to the Zoo tomorrow)
Tokbobok.-animal friends (Top 3!!)
 4craftychicks.-3D projects
One stitch a ta time- use a digi...
 Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes With Ribbon (Top 3!!)
Crafts and me-anything goes.
Challenges 4 everybody-anything goes
Polkadoodles - Summer Fun
Dream It Up - Summertime
Rhedd & Rosie Challenge - Here Comes Summer
 

27 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on your booklet Spyder.....love all the digital images, works perfect for our challenge!

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week, good luck....see ya soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image!! Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at OSAAT this week. Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your challenge entry, so bright and cheerful..and it came out as a book, you must have really got into it. Ou itside digging and shedding? Madness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab project, lyn! Cute images and lovely details. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous creation - thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! This is just a fabulous, wonderful, cute, and darling book-card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab job! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at OSAAt this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww what a great booklet, it's soooo adorable and creative !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME - this is just soooo brilliant SPYDER. All the images are fantastic and I adore your little book. :-D :-D
    If you ever think of selling it - I am first in the queue :-D :-D :-D

    Superb creation.

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to print some of the digi's on the other side of some (not very desirable) printed out backing papers as I seem to be out of everything! I mean, a crafter with out of paper, that's silly!
      I think it looks better in the photo's than it does in real life! But I am quite pleased with the way it came out. But then you can't go wrong with Bugaboo!

      Delete
  10. Your zoo booklet is adorable! I think a lot of zoos also include petting zoos, so they might have a bunny with a chicken on it's head! :) All the animals on each page are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering Rhedd and Rosies challenge, good luck! Wendy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute mini album!! The zoo is always a fave summertime activity, but personally, I prefer cooler weather. LOL It's been hot here in NC too. Thanks for joining our Dreamweaver Stencils Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this ! its amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Rhedd and Rosies Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lyn,
    I love your book. It is too cute. i love all those animals. This would make a great story book or mini album. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lyn wow some little person is going to love your book its just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving this book
    Thanks so much for joining in at Crafty Ribbons
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an amazing booklet! I'm stunned! Great work. Regards, TokBobok

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome job, love this book, great job on our 3D project challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks...amazing!

    Leanne DT!
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous creation Spyder !!! this is absolutely amazing !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute book!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, this is fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Darling zoo book! Love the images and how you've grouped them, so sweet! Thanks for joining our Dreamweaver challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a really cute book...so nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I saw this over at Tok Bobok as one of their top 3 and had to get a closer look - this is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies