Monday 31 December 2012

Spyder has Spyed

Happy New Year Everybody!
Guess where I am?? Dog sitting!! So, I thought I'd do a quick Spyder Has Spyed for the last time this year and welcome in 2013. Let's hope it's going to be a good one!!
All the cards below were made by YOU using my digi's and even one of my freebie snowy papers too!
If you 'spy' your creation here, please choose a digi from my store as a thank you prize! Let me know which one and I will email it to you! There are a couple I can't find, so if that's you let me know so I can add you here! Have a fabulous Crafty New Year!!!
  Cazzy's been very busy and made this lovely card and tag.

and this scalloped edge Christmas card
 and... Santa's forgotten parcel

 This Blue and Red sledge Christmas card was made by Crafty Suze

 
This Snowmen card was made by Jackie's Crafts

Edwina from Edwina's Creations made this lovely Hedgie Birthday  card!
 
 
And this pink teddy card is by Cat nip and kitty whiskers
HopTownRacer1 !
 Karen from  Paper scissors and glitter made these lovely wallet cards
 
 
  Aren't they great!

Hi and a BIG (((wave))) to New Followers  Julie Anne's Cabin!! Love that card Julie
April Story and Judy Battiste (with no links)

Happy New Year!!

10 comments:

  1. wow super collection of cards what a lovely collection ... well done ... just wanted to pop by and say happy new year ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, I'm the one who made the pink hearted teddy. Woo Hoo! Thanks for sharing my card! :) So excited; love your digis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I found it saved all on its own as Hoptown! So all I have to do now is remember where your blog is! Sure it's the one with cats too... Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. So glad you found it! :) My blog is Catnip and Kitty Whiskers. How did you know I liked cats? LOL! Sending you an email. Hope you are having a great time dogsitting and having a great New Year's. I was a real party animal for New Year's Eve; cleaned my bathrooms! (In between watching bits of ABC/Dick Clark tribute/New Year's special.) Whew! A real wild child eh? LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn, Happy New Year wow gorgeous card, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Lyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Years, Hope 2013 is really good for you & yours...
    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies