Tuesday 6 November 2012

A Bugaboo Candy Bear

Isn't this little Candy bear (by Bugaboo of course) sooo sweet! And you could've got him free, if you'd subscribed to their last Newsletter, like me! So, go and sign up, that way you'll never miss any extra freebies! And you'll get to know what's going on too. meanwhile, you can find him with the latest new releases HERE. Half price at the moment!!
My Card. I've used three backing papers. Two are by Papermania, as used in the post below, plus the gingerbread men paper, which came from a 6x6 pack I had free with QuickCards made easy, magazine, called Cosy Christmas Collection.
 I haven't used them yet, but Cardmaking and PaperCraft (Big sister of QuickCards) have some lovely freebie papers for you to download. You have to 'login' HERE and then just scroll down a bit and click and save!
Back to the card. I've used red and green card, Nesties and  Woodware punches. Adding tiny butterflies, (for a challenge, now I forgotten which one!) and tiny gems to the teddy's feet, paws? No, I'll stick with feet! And last but not least, the Christmas card Candi.
I've 3D-ed the little bear, so he has three extra heads and  two extra paws and two extra feet and extra 'hearts' on his feet as well, but just the one candy cane, coloured with Promarkers.
I made the sentiment on the computer using WordArt and filled in with red with a darker red outline. Only used up the scraps for the inside. Didn't put too much on the left , as this card is a little lighter  than I usually use and having a few layers on the front makes it a bit top heavy if there's also more layers inside too.
The freebie Font is called Janda Happy Day, and you can download it HERE or just Google the name. There are quite a few 'Janda' fonts.
I'm not here at the moment, well, I am, as I'm typing this, but you know what I mean! We're dog sitting/ walking all this week, so I'm just nipping in when I can. Hoping all this walking will get me fit!! (We did walk miles today, so glad it didn't rain) That's it for now. Thank you for stopping by!!
Challenges
Catch the bug blog-Anything goes
OSAAT- Anything Goes.
Kaboodledoodles-Anything goes
 Through The Craftroom Door-Anything goes
Cute Daisymay-Christmas Cards 
abc christmaschallenge v for vibrant colours

21 comments:

  1. That bear is so cute ...and the papers show him off so well ....love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie, I just love Bugaboo images, gotta make something with them!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card that image is adorable and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the image and the papers.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Riet, and I still have your lovely card from waaaay back!

      Delete
  5. Great card Lyn, l love the LO and that image is so sweet.I realy like the font you have used for the sentiment !Thank you for link too
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my posts I try to add a link to a freebie font!

      Delete
  6. Yes, that images is so sweet.
    Lovely card.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!!! I love the papers you used, and the sentiment you created is very pretty! Love the little bear too; he is so sweet! What a terrific card; you have such a great eye when it comes to creating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like this card too! I must entered it into more challenges!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you!! I was thinking he'd made a nice decoration for a Christmas tree...

      Delete
  8. This is simply fabulous! I love the colors, the layering and the details! Lovely job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. I hope to see you join in on the fun again soon!

    Jackie, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I love this, I love this, I love this! Did I tell how much I love this card. Hmmmm....maybe 'Spyder's Corner' will have two cards in the showcase...I might not be able to resist!

    Thanks for sharing this beatiful card!

    Lisa

    ps can you tell I've come for my weekly visit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I can tell!! I do like this little card too, which is rare for me to like anything I do!

      Delete
  10. I love it Lyn, comments is still broken on my blog but you might want to go take a look anyway!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehhe yes I've been over and seen!! One of my old cartoons... of course I think Santa swore in the original cartoon!

      no...your comment still don't work

      Delete
  11. Hey there Lyn! Fab card! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will join us again soon!

    Scrappy -Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies