Sunday 9 September 2012

You Rock!

It's Stella says Sketch over on The Bugaboo challenge blog, Catch the Bug today. Pop over and see what the team have made!
I thought I'd use this little rock star ghoul and some freebie papers I found to make my card.
I started following the sketch then decided to reverse the squares in the middle and add some loopy cord instead. (tell the truth, you just stuck it on the wrong way!)...shh!! oh those voices, that only I can hear!
I've used Skelekinz boys, you rock my world I love the spider on his boot! You'll find him and the Skelekinz boy over in the Bugaboo store with many of this friends. (I love the headless witch!)
Inside I've used the Sentiment that comes with him. 'You Rock My World', the papers there are by Pink Petticoat.
Although it looks like there's more, there is only five layers in all. The Skelekinz guy has been 3D-ed. He started off having blue hair...but that looked a bit odd (and having no eyes, isn't?) so I used a lot of greys and blended the colours on the last layer. (but a sneaky bit of blue still shows in the side view)
The loopy ribbon/cord, actually goes through a slot between the larger and smaller squares, as they have been printed out as one piece, along with the first Skelekinz guy. The purple star brads are from my stash.
The Rock and Roll paper is a freebie. It comes from Bearly Mine and you'll find it here
The Font outside is a freebie too. It's called Impact Label, you can download that HERE! (it matches the paper...)
That's it for now! I'm out! So this is on timer, but when I get back I'd love to enter this card into some....
Challenges
One Stitch At A Time-Card for under eighteens
Pile it on-patterned paper.
My Heart Pieces-layers layers and layers

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cool and fun card - and perfect for our Under 18s challenge! :D

    Thanks for joining in the challenge at OSAAT this week. Good luck! :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Lyn. I love the way you 3D things and give us such details on how you made up your cards. Good luck in all your challenges :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card and I love that little Guy. Your creation really Rocks !! :-) Thank you for the links to the freebies too.... I snagged them :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun, love it. thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just terrific what a image.Thanks again for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Lyn, love the layers and your creepy guy with no eyes


    Many thanks for joining in with our For An Under 18's challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, great image and well put together! Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week and good luck, hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies