Friday 7 September 2012

It's A Hauntingly Good Friday Freebie

Thank Crunchy it's Friday!! It's been quite a busy week what with this and a bit of that and some of the other, but the best thing about Friday is the Friday Freebie over on Bugaboo's, Catch The Bug.
Pop over to this bit of Catch The Bug to see what the team have made using him! (I'm there too... I seem to have been given a new name! (shhh!) the neighbours will be talking!) Pop HERE to the store to see more Halloween digi's.
This new image, that's the digi image, not mine, unfortunately that's the same... is part of a collection called Haunted Window (there's more in the store!)
This is what I did with him. First, skimmed round an ivory card with a 'nearly out of black ink, Promarker, to get that rough and not quite ready look. Coloured him using mostly greys and purple Promarkers, and because I still can't find my bat punch, I used the fish skeleton punch instead... I think they look better. Added a shear black ribbon. Added Stickles Glitter. I had some of that lovely Halloween freebie paper from Bearly Mine left over from another Bugaboo card I made last week, all ready printed and the right size, (It goes so well!) so I just had to use it again..
Then camera Batteries bleeped just as I took the first picture, so...back later to show you the inside...
Back again. Here's a few more pictures and the inside of the card.
The Freebie Papers inside the card are again by Bearly Mine, you'll find them here. I turned the opacity down a bit, so they are normanly a bit brighter.
The Font is a freebie, I've linked it before, it's called Teacher's Pet, download that here.
New Followers! Hi and a big (((wave))) to Creations By Shirl and Scrappindede. That's it for now, don't forget to grab the Bugaboo freebie! I'm hoping to add this card into a few...
Challenges
A lota rubber stamps-Halloween
Pixieduststudio pixie-Halloween
Cutiepie-no flowers
One Stitch At A Time-use a digi
Craftybloggersnetwork-Purple
Craftyanns-(choice) Lilac and Purple
Littlemissmuffet-writing
My Mums Craft Shop-anything goes

21 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the purples it just pops off your card.... sweet image!
    TFS - enjoy your lovely Friday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn
    This is a great card I love the purple and grey and that image is great
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the purple and black. This is a cute digi and the fish bones are a purrr-fect touch :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! It is so cute! Hope you happen across your bat punch soon. That makes me so nuts when I can't find something, but the fish look fine on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image, only free from Bugaboo for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Pixie dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card and thanks for the link to the freebie. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lyn sorry Ive not been by for awhile its been a bit hectic here, firstly I had my grandsons to stay then my desktop went haywire on me, anyway I would love your digi please.
    And what a fabulous card, I love how youve used Donnas papers and that cat is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lyn,

    I just love this card. The image is so cute. Nice mix of colours too.

    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, Lyn! Great backing paper and fun image! Thanks for sharing your card in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is brilliant! I have just collected this freebie so will be having a go at this one!! thank you for sharing it with us this week at OSAAT, and good luck, Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Lyn! Not much into Halloween myself but quite like this Bugaboo image and love that you used different colours to the traditional ones.

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use a Digi challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this fun, quirky card! The purple and black is a great combination. :)

    Thanks for joining in our challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fantastic! I love purple and black together, it was my favourite colour combo for my clothes as an emo teen hahaha :P

    The image is gorgeous too, and I love the inside of your card!

    Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge Blog :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors and image. Great card. Thanks for joining us at LMMS for our writing challenge. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Spyder, love the colour tone and great image, thanks for joining us at LMMS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Lyn, the effect you've achieved with the 'nearly out of ink' promarker is excellent. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  18. funny Halloween Card:) thanks for joining the Alota Rubberstamps Challenge this time ;)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect card and thanks for sharing. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous card! So glad you could join us at Little Miss Muffet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies