Friday 28 September 2012

It's Friday Freebie Time Over on Bugaboo!


I'm still away but I managed to get a very very low Internet connection (which keeps cutting out)  so had a go at doing this weeks Bugaboo Friday Freebie entirely on the computer!! Not very good but at least you won't forget to pop over to Bugaboo and grab this lovely Ginger Bread girl!!  More new digi's here. The Catch The Bug Team have made some fabulous cards. I hope to make a 'real' one as soon as I get home!!
The font is a freebie it's called 2PeasGoofball and you can download it HERE 
The Red spotty paper and the green are freebies from .mygrafico.com another Shery K Design called Lady Bug! Yep there's Lady Bugs too! Catch You Later!!
 Challenges
 CCEE Stampers- Food or Drink (1 Entry)
Crimbo Crackers -Gingerbread
 Chocolatecoffeecards-sweet treats
Simply Create -Anything Goes
Pattiescreations-Anything Goes (2 Entries only)


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 28, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's so cute, I love it!
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely card.Thanks for sharing it at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, and great for winter!!! love the digital look, too. thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies