Tuesday 18 September 2012

Bugaboo New Realease Day

New Release time over on Bugaboo! and in a style that's a little different to the 'norm' I think! Some of you may've been brave enough to watch my mini (practise and very first) video of me colouring this Halloween image last week, so you got a sneaky peak. I made this card very very tiny! I rather like the size, but I can just see it getting lost in the post!
This is, I think, called Make It Snappy Witch and you'll find her over in the Bugaboo store! Go HERE to see what The Bug Team has made using this image. I've used a tiny scrap of Pink Petticoat paper and two tiny bits of lilac ribbon either side of it and the Happy Halloween bit has been 3D-ed. Pop over and see Bugaboo images that are New For September Catch you later! I'm not here... will try and add challenges later!! (See posts below for links to freebies) Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love those spiders :-) Great (tiny) card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - I love this lil' card and the spider backing paper is adorable :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I like how you used the ribbon and layered the image squares! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is super cute. i love it. scary hand and all.
    cat s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card Lyn - I'm not very good at perspective, so could you break down 'tiny' for me?
    Love the witches expression :0) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quick...grab a ruler Lyn....ummmm 3 inch square...don't ask me for the other measurement, I only do inches!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies