Tuesday 15 May 2012

I like to move it!

Just a quickie card, seeing I haven't made one for about a week! Honestly where does the time go???? I've used my **Monster digi, coloured with Promarkers and added to the 'moving image I downloaded from a public facebook page.
It's supposed to 'move' (see post below) but once you get 'used' to it, it sort of stops moving, or maybe that's just the alcohol wearing off! No, on second look... it still moves!
It doesn't quite print out the same colours but perhaps that's because (wait for it!) I have a new colour ink cartridge! (at last!!...it's been weeks!!)

I've fixed the whole thing to a folded silver holographic card, to add a bit more shimmer!
The font I've used is a freebie (for personal use only mind or charity...non profit making!) it's called Billo and you can download it HERE
and!! just read my comments on the last post, Kimbo said it would make a great backing for a card...well, what d'you think!? I think it needs more black...but I'm right out! So...go and move it! (click link, I love this)
Thank you for stopping by!
** monster's not in store yet, as I'm changing the balloon! It's a bit 'pointy')

7 comments:

  1. ...this looks like a fun card, full of monster goodness!...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn hes a very happy looking monster, love your bright and vibrant paper, it really makes a stunning. card. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a brilliant background! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn I love your monster card and the paper is certainly vibrant
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was quick Lyn.And a lovely monster too. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card; lots of fun. Wasn't sure you could make that background look good, but you definitely have.

    cheers,
    rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies