Tuesday 31 January 2012

Happy Birthday Emma!

Emma spent the day at Marwell Zoo, feeding the Giraffes for her @!~#*th birthday on the 25th January. (I cant believe I have a daughter that old!!
A few weeks agoI was lucky enough to win loads of digi's from Bugaboo with one of my Quirky DT cards, so just had to choose these little fellas just so I could make this card!
The leafy backing papers came from Dustin Pike and the purple print are from Pink Petticoat.
The card was made sooo fast! I had less than an hour to print out, colour with my ProMarkers, matt and layer, and glue it all together before we had to return to stay with Sis in law. Not quite what I had in my head but near enough! As soon as I'm home and back in my craft room I think I'll have another go at doing the card I wanted to do. I did search out some challenges, but I'm late posting this I think they may have finished now, I'll check and add them later. Have a great crafty day and my tip for today is... whatever it is you have to do, don't keep putting it off to do 'tomorrow' ...do it now...because tomorrow may never come... thanks for popping by....I'm off to feed the ducks!

8 comments:

  1. Oh your Emma looks just grown up, you must have been a very young and go ahead mum!!! Bless, what a fun birthday treat. Hope you're OK at SILaw's, even in one hour stints, at least you're creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true lyn, love your card, My son loves it too anything with a pirate or animals and he's there! hugs heid x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! I don't think that's your daughter, I think it's your sister! ;-)

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely and that giraffe image is so cute

    Take care
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn,love the images on your card,congrats on the win.Fab photo of your Daughter feeding the Giraffes.What a great way to spend a Birthday.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    aww what a lovely day to spend ya birthday,bet she luvd it, fabulous cardm sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn,
    Haven't caught up with you for a while, so thought I'd stop by. the card giraffes and the real ones are adorable. What a fab way for your daughter to spend her birthday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. An artist like you wins Bugaboo...that's wayyy cool. I love the pics of your daughter feeding the giraffes on her @# birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies