Emma said she nearly bought me a Mother's Day card, but knew she'd never hear the end of it! She likes to make simple cards and always feels she should 'put more on.' No, I said, I love it as it is. The little wired embellishment fascinated me, as she made it herself out of jewellery wire, tiny beads and punched out flowers. Simples!
My Blog List
- ► 14 (126)
- ► 13 (259)
- ► 12 (284)
- Congratulations William and Kate!
- This Weeks Wednesday Freebie (Closed)
- Wots On Someone Else's Desk Wednesday!?
- Right Royal Quirkness
- Bit of A Quirky Sneak Peek
- WOYWW It's still tidy!
- Card By Emma
- What's Cookin'...Good Lookin' ?
- The Bunny and the Hen... ( ATC)
- This Month Spyder has 'Spyed..'.
- WOY 'NEW' WW!
- This Weeks Wednesday Digi (now in shop)
- Happy Anniversary ! & Spot The Difference #9 Answ...
- It's A Bunny Quirky Challenge!
- I'm not really an old dragon....
- WOYWW? Just About Everything!
- Spot The Difference #9 & Wednesday Freebie
- Hairy Fairy Spot The Difference: Answers & Winner
- My 'Mum's Card' made By Emma
- Forever Friends...Happy Mother's Day!
- A Mousey Sketch
- Toad Birthday Cake
- ▼ Apr (22)
- ► 10 (360)
- ► 09 (301)