Sunday 15 August 2010

OSAAT Really Packs a Punch

No hurry for me this week to get my DT card done for OSAAT new challenge as I'm not in it. (It's the B team Lyn,) Yes I know, but I was on the list...but now I'm not, so me thinks, (like I do) it's an easy challenge, do a card anyway...and I did! but I'll show you that later in the week, as blogger was meant to be on timer, but stayed in draft, lazy devil! (no, Lyn you forgot to set the timer!) Anyway the card I've done now will be too old to put into some of the challenges I had set for it, as it's actually Thursday now, and this will appear on Sunday...confused??? Me too! The New Challenge over on One Stitch At A Time this week is... (total silence...no drum roll? Voice Over Man??? )
!*%#^@+!Pack a Punch!+@^#%*!
(Phew, had me worried for a minute!) All you have to do this week is use Punches on your project, obviously you can use your die-cuts too. (we won't mind!) And as you can see by my picture, I've used a lot of punches inside this card!
This weeks sponsor is the one and only Stitchy Bear and the winners prize will be 3 digi's of their choice from the Stitchy Bear and I did it! store along with personalized banners for first and top three!

New Followers Welcome (((wave) and thank you for joining Spyder's Corner
Khaasoo1, Crafting Delights, nice new blog Denise, you know you are already following via your old blog, don't you! JLJ Designs, new creator over in The Stitchy Store, (pop over to J's I spy out some freebies) Esther, and Marilyn Davis, you guys without a link I will try and put in later! (I just have to put my snoopy hat on but at the moment Frog the cat is sleeping on it!)
That's it from me...don't forget to hunt out Wednesday's freebie before it's gone and of course my 300 followers freebie!! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies