Monday, 9 August 2010

1000 sheets of Paper Blog Candy!

This Candy only started on Friday and will run until September the 3rd and already has hundreds of people taking part in Amy's Mega Candy over at A 1000 Sheet's of Paper Blog

That's a lot of paper! And as Amy says, a bit crazy to send to one person, so she's breaking it up into five candies of 200 sheets each! And to celebrate her wonderful, exciting, surprising and simply amazing year of stamping and blogging she's throwing some of her favourite stamps into the mix as well, from all of her most favourite companies!! Clink the link and go and join in!!

While you're over there, pop in and see Amy's 1000 Sheet's of Paper Card Shop too!!

3 comments:

  1. I so need to join this(its a fab prize), I like your blog layout. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats alot of stuff your giving away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read or published!


((Lyn))

Twitter!

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

I Won Top Three

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Post Pals~Brighten a seriously ill child's day~Please click Banner to Find out more

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

party time

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

From PurpleHat and Cosmic Strawberry!

From PurpleHat and Cosmic Strawberry!
Thank you!!

My Lovely Blog Awards! Thank you so Much.

My  Lovely Blog Awards! Thank you so Much.
From Liz, over on 'Lace, Ribbons, Buttons & Bows. & Dawn

My Blog Has Attitude Award 4th Jan 2011

My Blog Has Attitude Award  4th Jan 2011
From Ali and Sue

From Kaza and Liz

Newest Visitor from Mexico! Newest Flag from Papua New Guinea!

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

ww

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies