Monday, 1 March 2010

Blog Award From Liverpool Lou!

Happy Saint David's Day!! And a pinch and a punch and all that jolly stuff! Like hitting yourself with a wet soggy leek!! I'm really chuffed (can you tell?) I received this lovely Award from Liverpool Lou, better known as Anne, who I 'met' while visiting her crafty desk on Wednesdays (WOYWW...What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday)
Now, I have to tell you ten things that make me happy...
1. Hubby 2. Seeing new pic of baby Mason 3. Crafting 4. Eating Chocolate 5.Making Crafty things, 6. Buying Crafty things. 7 My lovely Girls . 8.Being with family and Friends 9 Playing games with people from all over the world...10 Blogging!!!
And 5 bits of trivia about myself...
1.My finger's still in a splint after 4 months. 2. I love Nuttella in my froffy coffee. 3.I'm a very messy crafter (call in on Wednesday and see my desk!) 4.On the day I passed my Motor bike test I got stung by a bee! 5. Oh...yes, I might have some cards in a crafty magazine soon!!
I'm passing this Award onto.....
Crafty Chris Kim Piggot Sarah, Dragon Lady and Liz in her Creative Corner...

Oohooo! we have a two new followers......although there might be three! very odd...if I look out the back in the no picture zone...it changes from 172 to 171...gremlins??
Welcome to Hilly's Crafts a new blogger! Go spy her lovely Beatrix Potter card...freebies from a past Craft & Craft's news letter! Thank you Hilly for reminding me I have these somewhere!! And hi and a big {{{{wave}}}} to Jude Go hunt out her lovely Tilda and Stitchy cards!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn
    Thanks for thinking of me, I will get it done in the next couple of days, I got it from Anne a couple of weeks ago, so I will get my thinking cap on.
    Christine x
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn

    Oh thanks hun you are too kind and thanks for following too - although I thought you were already!!! Didn't know your finger was still in a splint doesn#t that make crafting a bit difficult???

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, thanks for the award hun,how do you manage to do any thing with your finger all splinted up, is it still a mad house over at you know where!!! don't think I dare look, lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award!
    Thank you so very much for passing this onto me I am so thrilled to receive this from you!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read or published!


((Lyn))

Twitter!

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

I Won Top Three

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Post Pals~Brighten a seriously ill child's day~Please click Banner to Find out more

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

party time

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

From PurpleHat and Cosmic Strawberry!

From PurpleHat and Cosmic Strawberry!
Thank you!!

My Lovely Blog Awards! Thank you so Much.

My  Lovely Blog Awards! Thank you so Much.
From Liz, over on 'Lace, Ribbons, Buttons & Bows. & Dawn

My Blog Has Attitude Award 4th Jan 2011

My Blog Has Attitude Award  4th Jan 2011
From Ali and Sue

From Kaza and Liz

Newest Visitor from Mexico! Newest Flag from Papua New Guinea!

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

ww

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies