Winner of the Hieroglyphs code was Sticky Fingers, nine year old Kayleigh! Well done! Please send me your address and I'll send you off your prize. The runner up was Jackie Edwards! Well done! Your prize will be in the post today!
The missing letter was H and the words were spelt out thus...
(My email can be found on my complete profile page)
My Blog List
- ► 14 (126)
- ► 13 (259)
- ► 12 (284)
- ► 11 (313)
- ► 10 (360)
- New Baby Card
- Mason Rain
- An Inchie Mask.
- A Little Birdie Challenge
- An Inchie Challenge: Leaves
- The (Ugly) Travelling Card
- Not So Ugly!
- Thank You Shirley and Riet!
- Freebie Gothic Font
- Spyder's Corner 7th Blog Candy Weekend! And the wi...
- Quirky Challence 12: Vintage
- A Peachy Dustin Monkey!
- A Quirky Peek
- Snowy Snowman
- Lovely Awards From Elena, Shirley and Jackie
- A Dotty Home Tweet Home
- Another Wooly Wonder From Rose!
- Midnight Fright!
- Saturday Spot Light. New Challenge Blog
- Passion For ProMakers Blog Hop
- Free Font and Free Think Pink PinkPetticoat Papers...
- The Next Quirky Challenge: Board Games!
- Spyder's Corner 6th Weekly Blog Candy Winner is......
- Quirky Crafts Challenge. Another Sneaky Peak!
- Reach for the (Dog) Stars
- A Bit More Basil
- Hieroglyphs Code Winners
- Scraps 4Fun Blog Candy
- Life's A Beach ATC's
- Terrible Tuesday!
- It's Monday
- The Quirky Crafts Challenge!!
- Spyder's Corner Weekly Blog Candy Winner!!!
- Quirky Crafts Challenge. A Sneaky Peak!
- Rainbow Tree ATC's
- Two Lovely Blog Awards from Shirley and Debs
- A Midnight (Madness)Panda.
- Paws For Thought Shaker
- A Back to 'Skool' Card For Oscar
- ▼ Sep (39)