Thursday 9 July 2009

Little Pink Tilda.

Just a quickie, honest! I found this little Pink Tilda card hiding in a box. I've been tidying my craft room, so of course, it's still in the same mess, if not worse than it was at the beginning of the week.
I can remember I printed both sides of the Pink Petticoat paper for this card so I could fold the corners back but wasn't sure if I'd added enough, 'stuff'. Sometimes less is more...or is that more is less? And the poem inside was a little...ummm, well the wrong one for this card. But I guess I can always change that.
Anyway, as I said this is a quick post...but first... Yippee!! I've won a challenge! Yes! What d'you mean, no one else entered! Cheek!! (I'll pretend I didn't hear that!) So I'm really excited. Which card won? The card I made for Winnie, my mum's friend who reached 100 years old last Monday. This one.....
I nearly didn't enter, so it just goes to show you, everyone should hunt out the challenges, make cards and have a go! Wow, I won! Yippee! And talking about challenges, (Clever link there...) we have some new followers! Well, one picture with two faces. Hi Guys!!!
Fabrizo has a Christmas Card Challenge blog. So you all can start making your Christmas Cards and then pop over and enter them into Fab's Big Christmas Card weekly challenges... That doesn't mean the cards have to be big, any size will be ok! And by the time Christmas comes (I heard it's the 25th of December this year) you'll have all your cards made!! Pop over and see and don't forget to have a look at some of the older posts too, you'll find plenty of inspiration! Aw well, it's nearly midnight...and ....looking at my new widget (I love widgets) there's four people on line. Hello!! Oh...they've gone, bye! Actually I've noticed there's always one person...but I guess that'll be me! Thanks for stopping by...

P.s. Just want to add the new Clipmarks, I've added, with pictures framed in white, are from other blogs. The lovely makes in these pictures are made by the people the clip links to. Click on the link to take you to their blogs to find out more about the clip!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Lyn. Love the words inside the Tilda card & all the different elements on the front.

    Your very clever adding the clip links. I still can't work out how to add.... You might also like... links!! at the end of the posts!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'your might what to'...links...at the bottom...all you have to do is click on linkwithin and it will take you to the sight...no member ship, but it will ask if you have a dark background or a light one...other wise you won't be able to see the words!

    ((Lyn))

    Ps...I'll cme and tell you, case you don'yt see this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Lyn!(winning the challenge) That was a sweet card that you did for your mum's friend. Always enjoy checking out what's happening across the pond,..........:o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card hun congratultions on winning a challenge I found out that my red white and blue card was picked as one of the winners so look forward to my goddies comeing,have a fabby day hun love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Lyn, great layouts and put together beautifully. Congratulations on winning the challenge! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww Lyn,what beautiful,l love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both gorgeous cards Lyn, love the FF one
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards, love the Tilda shes looks gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies