Thursday 11 June 2009

Bearly An Inch

This is just a quickie...well, for me it is! John's birthday tomorrow (for three months of the year, we're the same age, and I joke that while I was being made, he was being born...yes, I know, it kinda makes me shiver too!) and I'm secretly trying to finish his card while he's filling the car with stuff (we probably won't use) as we're going off to Cornwall for the weekend. Anyway, I'm whispering by the way, and typing this as quietly as I can, because I'm supposed to be filling the suitcase with the usual stuff people take with them for a weekend away, underwear, sox, walking boots, jumper, in case it's cold, sun top in case it's not, swimming custom, just in case..snorkel thingy, rubber duck, sun glasses, craft mags, hat, shirts, jeans and a bagful of toiletries I never actually use while I'm at home but somehow feel they have to come too. So, no card at the moment as it isn't finished so, instead I've added a couple of little teddy Bear Inches...There was four, but John swiped the camera off me, with the intention of recharging the batteries. I stamped them using chocolate brown ink and sprinkled a bit of Gold Razzle Dazzle embossing power over them. Probably won't post for a couple of days, (I can hear that sigh of relief!) unless of course I can get Internet connection. (was that a groan?!) Have a good weekend! oho...Bye!

17 comments:

  1. Such cute inchies.....have a great holiday, see you when you get back.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend, I love your tiles they are gorgeous. WEll done love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those inchies are cute,
    have a great weekend away

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby inchies Lyn.xx

    Hope you both have a super weekend in Cornwall.

    I'll email you about the link thingy!!

    Best wishes. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a great weekend hun love those inchies they are so cute see you when you get back have fun love cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy your weekend down here in cornwall the weather will be good for you, thanks for visiting my blog ju x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Shirley, more Inchies on the way soon!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Riet
    ((Hugs)) Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jackie...can you tell I've missed my computer!!


    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Gez..just reading your email...still confused!! I can't find the link that appeared now!! Never mind, they're good links coz it means I cannippe dover to who ever sent them a lot quicker!


    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Cheryl~had a great few days away, and bought loads of crafty things!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for popping over Ju, wish I could visit Cornwall more often!

    ((Lyn)

    Oh well, better go and unpack now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bears are lovely, Lyn. What a great idea to go to Cornwall. I hope you had nice weather and a lovely break. We miss the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi ,your card is so beautiful and cute...hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies