Wednesday 27 May 2009

Little Lilac Tilda

Agh! I missed yesterday! Where did the day go?! Oh well, mustn't grumble! At least I wasn't abducted by aliens..."Good Morning Wednesday!" (It is Wednesday, isn't it?!) Here's a Tilda card I whipped up as I suddenly realised I'd nearly missed someones birthday. Yes, it's that little Tilda from down below, on the ATC. She's sooo cute. A very quick card. All Pink Petticoat papers. I put the lilac sheet (it has tiny tiny white dots on it) through the BigShot trapped in the CuttleBug's embossing folder and tore round the edges and even though this paper is only Tesco's Finest* 120gsm, it still managed to scuff up really nicely after I sanded it with a nail file. The tiny flowers, I punched out from dotty paper. Mmm, maybe I shouldn't left them out, or inked the edges or something. I added a little Stickles glitter to the centers. The adhesive gems and glittery ribbon are from Papermania. The flower button's from my stash (a buy two get three bargain) the curly corner is a Cuttlebug die-cut, that just happened to be the right colour,and fell off the shelf onto the glue, so I stuck it on! The star was a brad, but I cut it's 'legs' off (ow!) as they weren't centered, which made it really hard to line up with the ribbon. I couldn't at first make up my mind which way round the card was going to be. Think both ways would've been okay! Before I nip off, I'd like to say a big "Hi!" and a big (((wave))) to two new followers! Lesley and Tracy (who's hiding at the end of the list with no picture and keeping Esther and the other's company!) Please pop over and see their blogs! Back tomorrow, come rain or shine, providing of course, there is a Thursday and it doesn't sneak off like Tuesday did!

10 comments:

  1. Tilda is Great! Aren't youy a wee clever cookie - cutting the legs off those ribbon brads!!! I have struggled with them & never thought of that!. DOH!.
    Hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. I love that sparkly ribbon, and tilda is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lyn, incredibly pretty colours and Tilda looks fantastic :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi spyder finally got around to looking at your blog :) its fabby, i love all your magnolias :) and your creations are gorgeous :) xxx pleased to have you on quirky crafts :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh love that blue this is so pretty. Beautiful clever work as always Lyn.
    I am laughing at you on my comment page. You deleted one because of a typo error then you added to the next one that you had done so as you had made a " very bad smelling mistake " hehehe , you made my day my friend. Hope your week is going well
    warmest hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh your cards are lovely & so is your blog. :-D

    Thanks for stopping by my little bloggie & for your kind comment. Take care. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liz
    Fab card - love the instruction detail. I too use Tesco finest paper so it's good to know that it will go through Big Shot and 'distress' ok - thanks for that tip.
    Also thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment on my C.R.A.F.T challenge card.
    Take care
    Debs xx
    p.s love your blog so much I have become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Debs!!!! Will add you ( and other new followers)in a link in a post later today! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies