Monday 9 March 2009

Penny Black Hedgehog. My Mum's Birthday Card


No electric all day yesterday, so no cards done! It did come on long enough to roast a late Sunday lunch and then snapped off leaving us in the dark until two this morning, when I woke to find the whole place blazing in light...I've added this card today, mainly because it puzzles me a bit. I have it as a freebie 3D download but I also have it as a Penny Black image. I made it for my Mum as she's into hedgehogs and gardening!
Has anyone else noticed the way you add your photo's to the blog has changed? I used to be able to see my pictures and (with a bit of effort, move them), but now there's no pictures just computer gobbledygook! (Added edition, had in posting, I had Edit Html on instead of Compose)
Probably no more cards this week as we're having a few days off, to celebrate my birthday and to get some walking done. (Hahaha..No way! More like exploring some craft shops!) I usually take my laptop with me but most likely will have no Internet connection. How will I survive?!!

If you click on the title above this picture, it should take you to the website where I think downloaded the Hedgehog. This is a lovely site for us poor crafters, as there are loads of things to download! The site changes, so the hedgehog might not still be there....have a look!

2 comments:

  1. love the card well done.glad you got your leccy back on.
    i would like the image where can i download it from please. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn!
    Love the card! and the image.

    When you're adding a new post, there should be a couple of tabs directly above where you're typing (I think its above where it says preview) - if you click on the other tab it should show you your picture instead of the gobbledygook! This was bugging me the other night too when I noticed the tab thingy!

    Enjoy your "walking"!! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies