Friday 20 March 2009

Down on the beach

This was yesterday, down on the beach with the dogs. Best part of my job, when the sun is shinning! The sea was so calm. The beach is covered in oyster shells, which the dogs love to crunch on...or worse still~crabs!
Trouble is, with this lovely sunshine not much crafting done and as usual, I'm behind.
I've been playing with 'links' again. I'm even dreaming about them! That used to work. When my youngest daughter was about three, she was worried because she couldn't tie her shoe laces... The puzzle was solved after I dreamt 'bunny ears'...just tie two bunny ear knots... it makes a perfect bow. I think she still does it that way!
I hope you've all been finding the freebie 'links' I've been putting in... you may have to hunt for some of them! Some sites like you to join their News Letter. Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies